tuscl

Recruitment of Dancers to TUSCL

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
This thread is inspired by Muddy9’s thread in the Front Room. I am thinking of the practicality of actually asking a dancer I know to become a part of our community. There are pros and cons.

Pros. We get another dancer to give their perspective on what we all love to do and maybe some insight in how to up our game to be more successful in our quest for “female companionship”. If we are lucky we get another delightful sparing partner for our discussions. Possibly she posts some pictures that will assist in our daydreams.

Cons. She will be able to read the reviews I and others make on where she works, specifically if the review of the place is really a review about her. She will learn that I pursue numerous other dancers when I get the chance. She will be subjected to all the negative crap that some members dump on dancers who are active on this site.

It takes a woman with strong self-esteem, witty intelligence and nimble posting skills to thrive or even survive in this environment.

I would love to invite the dancer I have in mind to join our happy group, but I am also somewhat concerned that she would get hurt.

What do you think guys?

9 comments

• edgewise
    5 years ago
    All risk and little chance of a vague and generalized reward. I would advise against.
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    We live in the information age in case you haven't noticed. There's a thing called search engines. Horses have survived for many centuries without being led to water. They have also passed many watering holes that they didn't feel like drinking. 'Nuf said.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Have to agree with @desertscub.

I never mention TUSCL in a club and if a dancer brings it up, I will say I'm sort of familiar with it, then changed the subject.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    There are plenty of dancers who are aware of TUSCL. They use Google just like us. Many never post but only use it to research clubs and markets. There have been threads in the past where several of these stealth dancers have decloaked to say their bit and then vanish again.

Also, I really don't want my local dancers trying to connect my profile name to me in the club. I don't need that drama.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Alright I am convinced, I won’t invite my dancer to TUSCL. I won’t mention it to her at all.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Maybe not YOUR dancer or YOUR club but I will throw it out there at some random dancers I run into for some more female participation here. Not everybody here talks about getting their dicks sucked for $25. Jesus. Some of y’all act like your trading nuclear secrets.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Nothing good comes of it. SoCal website BonedIn has dancer participation, and now their blog is pretty much all the same 5-7 dancers posting picture ads and the same 8-10 PL knights posting “Wow!! Gorgeous!!” and the like. Reviews become more cautious and politically correct (and less useful) because no one wants dancers tying them to critical or revealing reviews. First rule of Fight Club I mean Strip Club Websites: don’t talk about....
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I don't cross tuscl with irl unless it's a link up through tuscl.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    There's really nothing for them here. Do you really think they want to talk to old white republicans who cheat on their wives and troll strip clubs for hookers? The few active ones on here just use the site to find tricks coz they're hoes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion