tuscl

Medical issue or mental issue?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have been hiding this question for over some 40 years. Not knowing where to ask the question and also the embarrasment.
When I was 19, I dated a girl that was 17. Her mother was a cop and had me checked out. I passed. She was a dancer. Not a stripper. Chorus and Ballette. (sp)

Problem was we tried to fuck 3 times and all 3 times she passed out. Scared the shit out of me, since I knew that her mother was a cop. I backed out of the relationship. That caused some more minor problems.

The question here is. has anyone else here expierenced this or have a clue to if it is medical or mental

8 comments

• Yoda
    17 years ago
    She was probably just tired....
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    No. Nought buying that one Yoda, Knew her too well. She was passed out for at least 5 minutes. Scared the shit out of me.l That is why I am asking if this has ever happenend to anyonley else.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I've heard of women having the condition. Thankfully, never anyone I was with. It can be caused by a hormonal reaction, a severe form of the same thing that causes people to fall asleep after sex. It could also be narcolepsy, except that would have shown up in other situations. In either case, the good news is that she was overly excited, not overly bored.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    It probably was BOREDOM!!!!!!!!
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I did a search for passing out. It sounds like a medical issue to me.
    http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=fai…

It might just be a case of being too excited and suffering hyperventilation. Could be worse though.

Other than that, you could just imagine it was a sign from above that you weren't supposed to have sex with her.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I have another question. She wasn't lying on the bed with her eyes closed before she fell asleep was she? Maybe she was sleepy.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    So she fainted just before you were going to have sex? She was out for about five minutes... I'd say it was most likely a medical condition. The real question is, how was the five minute sex sessions? (snicker)
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Do you think she may have fainted after seeing the size of your cock?

I could imagine her passing out after you layed the BIG PIPE to her!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion