tuscl

After aggressive grinding

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
This dancer asked me if she can go to rest room after 10 mins of hard grinding. I was rock hard at that time. She came back within 2 minutes and sat on my lap ,danced for few min and ended the session on time.To my utter surprise she took my mouth and gave a deep French kiss which I never experienced in a club.

I dont know if she was horny or just a ploy to get more dances.

9 comments

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Why would shorting you 2 minutes be a ploy to get more dances?
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    I am not talking about the 2 minutes.I am talking about the French kiss, she gave me at the end of the session not during the session. She could have given many French kisses during the 30 min session.
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    Are those the only possible explanations. Maybe she just liked you. If you enjoyed it does it really matter why?

Does her two-minute trip to the bathroom have anything to do with it?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Some dancers are cool with kissing. In my experience not a lot, but I've found a decent amount who are. Also depends on the club. In some clubs it's rare but still might be one or two dancers down to DFK. Meanwhile in other clubs, plenty of girls are cool with DFK.

Your story doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary. You found one that was cool with kissing you, so if you like that, keep seeing her. The way you stated that she didn't kiss you during the session, but when the session was over makes it sound like you're surprised she took her own unpaid time to kiss. I'm guessing the kiss was probably 10-15 seconds if it was good. That's not exactly her giving you an extra 10 minutes on the house.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My favorite line on this topic comes from a dancer who sounds like a rooster in the morning “ Any cock’ll do” . After a night of sucking cocks when asked for a kiss replies no, cuz it’s too personal.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Did she ask if you wanted her to continue ? Some girls do enjoy their work.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    No she didnt ask.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Maybe she wanted to give you a taste of the manager's spunk after giving him a quick blowie in the back room.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    No..Those never occur at this club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion