tuscl

Football player causes ruckus at Stripclub

Friday, February 23, 2007 3:03 PM
I was looking at ESPN earlier today and they were talking about a guy name Adam "pacman" Jones who plays with the Tennesse Titans. Reportedly last weekend he was at a Stripclub in Vegas were he "Showered" the Stage with more than $80,000 causing a big riot to break out. They said that he assaulted some of the dancers. There is no way I would throw around that kind of money at a stripclub even if I was a millionaire.

7 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Childish jerk, raising the prices for the rest of us. I'm sure that he pays $300 for a lap-dance that most of us can get for $20, and I guess it's a good thing that he's supporting single mothers (har) and other dancers so that my more meager contributions can go farther. But I kind of wonder, if he's as much of a "big man" on the gridiron, didn't he learn any ol' Knute Rockne / Gipper / Vince Lombardi lessons about being his own man, not buying affection, et al.?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    This is definitely a case of having money to burn. Made some strippers happy I bet.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Yes I think all of the strippers tried to get in on the deal starting a big altercation. He would have did better taking some of them to VIP and blowing the money that way instead of making a big scene. I wonder if any of the customers tried to take money off the stage while this was going on??
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    This is a link to story and the $81,000 "rainstorm of bills showered on the 40 strippers." [view link] Is this what it's like to have too much money and very little imagination? Anybody chime in, who may have been at Club Minx that night?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    According to the news story in the link, this dumb-ass seems to be acting like he expected to keep the money. He only brought it "as a visual effect." Like, it would be cool to watch it floating down onto strippers, but then when he was done watching it, he'd put it back in his wallet? Riiiight ... ----- The melee broke out when the Houston promoter who hired the strippers told them to pick the money up. The promoter, who has since been identified as Chris Mitchell and another male associate took a plastic trash bag containing Jones' money and walked out the front door, according to the warrant. Police eventually recovered the missing money and two expensive Breitling watches inside a safe at Mitchell's hotel room on Monday morning. According to the warrant, Mitchell, "admitted that he took the money in the bag belonging to Jones because he thought it was for the dancers." "Jones became irate about the loss of his money, and the fact that girls were in a frenzy, picking up the money at their feet," the warrant says. ----- JEZUS. Idjit tryn' to front ...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I think I'll try that next time I tip a buck at the stage. "Miss, can I have my dollar back? It was just for visual effect."
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    The club was rented out for a private party during the Allstar basketball week so the clientele would not be considered regulars there as the club was closed to the general public.. See what happens when childish sports figures, booze and naked women are all together in the same place?????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion