Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Anybody know which rooms have the sex swing in them?

Powerman02

Texas

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody know which rooms have the sex swing in them? I’d like to give that a try. I think one I walked by was a double on 8. But not sure if they are in others. What’s the best way to book to get one?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ask for one when you reserve online?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Hmmmm……. I have never tried one of those. I need to keep that in mind on the next visit. So many pleasures associated with Hong Kong and Cascadas.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Master Suite on 5th and 6th floors do not along with the Double Suite on the 9th floor. However the 9th floor Double Suite does have a stripper pole.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement