tuscl

No fantasy here...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
When I enter my favorite club at 3:00 P. M. there are 20 dancers working. I know 18 of them by name. Of those 18, I personally know 12. I know who is married. I know who has an SO. I know who has kids and who is doing drugs. Of those 12, 5 or 6 are on my favorites list. These dancers give me special dances. Why? because they trust me and appreciate my repeat business. There is no fantasy. They know why I am there. To have a good sexual expierence. To have fun and nothing more. They provide. It has sometimes developed into a more intemite relationship. 2 ATF's. None current but a definelty a #1 favorite. Married (27).

While the rest of you run from club to club in search of the ultimate dancer, I just wait for them to come to me. Last Tuesday #1 had to leave but before she did, she introduced me to another dancer, new to me. She will probbaly make it to my favorites list.

This is real...

10 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    So, all your past intimate ATFs stay in touch like a real friend would do even though she left her job, not disappearing like a fantasy friend once they're done pretending? Awesome!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Yeah, awesome, where can I get me some of that "reality".
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    What's even scarier than a dancer that disappears? One that comes back years later and you can't remember a thing about her but she remembers you. If she still looks good, not quite so scary.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I'd add a lengthy response here except that I don't have time - I'm meeting my ATF shortly to go for a walk with her and her dog, then we're going for a run on the beach , and then ...
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    There is more than one layer of fantasy. Believing you've cut through the fantasy to the real person is just another layer. A lot of strippers are aware of this and share personal stuff to let the customer think they're getting close. She's providing the fantasy of emotional intimacy. There may be truth in it, but it's a very selective truth about her. It may feel like it's real, but it isn't.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I wonder if there's some "trick" to circumventing a lot of this, just to get dick in pussy. I mean, I don't mind letting her have a fantasy, or having to identify exactly with fantasy levels two, four, and nine, but not levels six and eleven, or whatever. I just want to know the quick route to low-cost high-pussy-access. All in the name of improving the ratio of much sex - to - small price.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    I can have fantasy at home all by myself. I go to SC for reality. real girls, real flesh, real fun
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Real girls, hey? They must have escaped my notice. I go for the strippers.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    chandler, it depends on the club. I try to avoid the barbie clubs
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Barbie clubs aren't the only places where strippers put on an act. They're just more obvious about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion