tuscl

The "L" word...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have had 4 strippers that have told me that they loved me. 2 were my former ATF's and I thought that there was some emotional involvement between us. Not as lovers but as good friends. They broke my heart, when they stood me up and moved out of my life. Without out a goodbye or it's been fun. The other 2 are still on my favorites list. One told me that she loves me because of the way I treat her. She is married and is the only stripper that I have ever known that has given me her husbands name and cell phone number. I don't know about the love part but the trust is sure there. The other is a single mom. She says it all of the time. Last Sunday was the last time. Very pretty petite 24 yo. Gives me excellent couch dances. And is very persaonable. In her case, I think that it is just a part of her personality. Like "I love ice cream".

Then there are the ones that don't say it but by their actions, they imply it. Food for thought...

8 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I only remember one ATF telling me she was in love with me. She told me this as I was saying goodbye to her since I was getting ready to move out of state.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    After many years of experience, I've only had three of my girls, lay the "L" word on me - my ATF, and the prev two ATFs. In all three cases, it was used more as a "thank you", rather than to imply that there was romantic feelings associated with the utterance of the word.

I know that I am very careful not to use the word, when in the presence of a dancer, and to this day, have never let that word slip to a dancer.

I believe that the low number of dancers that I've heard the word from is pretty much the result of the type of girls that I spend my time with. The girls that I am usually with seem to the be the type that tend NOT to lead guys on (or maybe just me?) to think there's more than fantasy going on. So, I feel pretty certain that these girls are as careful about using that word as I am.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    I don't recall any dancers telling me that they loved me, however, some have told me how they "loved" dancing for me. I suppose that is just 'stripper lingo', but I do try my best to make sure the dancer is having as much fun with me while dancing for me. I'm a very considerate type gent with the dancers and it pays off in the long run.

Now...... I certainly could 'fall in love' with evilcyn, now that I've met her. However, I will stick with the "fantasy" of loving her...... every part of her to include her mind!
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My ATF uses the L word every time I talk to her. She does the same with other people she feels close to, I've heard her say it amny times. She really means it but not in a romantic sense. As we all know there are many different varieties of love.

But does anyone know what "love" is? And to go back to a previous discussion, is love real or fantasy?
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I have to say the only times I've heard was with my ATF and the same way as FONDL. "She really means it but not in a romantic sense." Also, I told her, as well. Being so much older that she is, I still think she had me as her father figure.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I hear it all the time from strippers. I probably encourage by saying things like, "I don't love you just for your body, I love you for your filthy imagination." It's just strip club love.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Sometimes, in a strip club at least, "I love you" is just a girl's way of saying "Thank you for not trying to stick your finger in my ass".
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Of course, as we all should know by now, the correct Stripper-to-English translation for "I love you" is "I love your money".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion