tuscl

Aladdin

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
The NAACP is calling for a boycott of Disney's newest release, claiming racism for Will Smith acting in Blue Face.
Seriously.

21 comments

• Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    So what ethnicity is considered blue face. Is this racism against genies. Are there currently a few hidden genies on the NAACP board. I’m going to the library to read up on genie history
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    They are arguing that using makeup to portray a race other than your own is considered racist.

I can't find the article right now. When I do I'll post the link.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant trolling flagooner. This is sure to get people riled up!

But you’re wrong about it being the NAACP. It’s the NAAGP (National Association for the Advancement of Genie People). And what are you, some kind of geniephobe? You do realize that genie people get crammed into little lamps and are enslaved to anybody who rubs them until they grant three wishes!

You are clearly pro-genie slavery and that is seriously fucked up! Expect a letter from the NAAGP!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Trolling?
    No way. That shit pisses me off.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @4got
    Didn't you see that I wrote "Seriously."
    You can't write that if you're trolling.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Seriously
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That movie is going to fail anyway. Their Jasmine doesn't show near enough cleavage.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    You’re just mad cause AOC isn’t in it ;)
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"You can't write that if you're trolling."

#trollcode
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ seriously
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Update on the boycott.

It has been called off.
    The NAACP didn't realize Will Smith was black because he acts so white. They say "it would have been racist if a honkey cracker had played the part."
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Does Jasmine give the genie blue balls?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Little fruitcup man should read this since it applies to 90% of his thoughtful posts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herrin…
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Sounds like fake fox news to me.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    One of Disney's classics "Song of the South" will never be released for home video because it is not PC by today's standards.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "Song of the South " is the backdrop for one of the best rides at Disney World.

Dumbo is another with some racist undertones. Though at the time it was probably not recognized as being so.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    The actress who plays Jasmine, Naomi Scott, is a hottie. Science fiction fans might recognize her from the short-lived TV show TerraNova.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'd rate her a 6
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I'm calling for a boycott because it looks bad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion