tuscl

Waitresses hotter than the dancers

rl27
Ohio
Over the years I have seen many waitresses that were by and far hotter than any of the dancers in the club. A few over the years have switched to dancing, but most just waitressed. Some times the difference between the waitresses and the dancers is so much that I have wondered what the heck clubs is thinking when they hire dancers. A few times I just left.

Recently in one of the larger clubs in the area, I muttered under my breath after one smoking hot dancer took my order, "man if she danced instead of waitressing I would be broke." My favorite who happened to be sitting there and heard me, replied "She's my roommate, and she makes more in drink tips each night than most dancers here make dancing, and many days she makes more than I do."

I wonder if that's the norm in some of the larger clubs.

14 comments

• chowder
    5 years ago
    Some clubs the waitress or bartender will do dances as well. I did a double with a dancer and a bartender recently. I was just hanging at the bar with a dancer, who kept saying how into the bartender she was. Major sales technique I know. But they were both smokin hot and my curiosity got the better of me. And well, it was a chance I took and ended up with an awesome memory. You just never know sometimes.
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I assume that most girls who are waitresses and not dancers are so because they would prefer not being pawed by the likes of us, not because they couldn't be successful. A reasonable choice.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I don’t find that to be very true, I have met waitresses and bartenders that were hot enough to be dancers, though, I think it’s more of a thing for some guys to want what isn’t available.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @25
    You don't go to dive clubs at all, do you?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ not so often, I prefer the clubs that I don’t need a wetsuit for.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I have know several that started out as dancers and then became door girls, waitresses and bar tenders. In each case it was the same scenario. Boy friend or husband or themselves not wanting them to be dancers any more.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    @25. I bring my snorkel.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^I thought you could breathe through your ears ; )
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    ^^^
    I think lower is 100% on target.

However, some waitresses will give private dances. I remember a super hot waitress who did a private dance but charged about $10 extra. I can’t remember exactly where this was. I have a vague association with Albuquerque, so it may have been on my way to a ski trip

I may not remember where, but I do remember a super hot blonde with her giant natural tits in my face. I didn’t try anything because this was way before I heard any of your crazy stories and assumed anything over the line would trigger bouncer ejection.

But I will say that memories of D-cup titties in your face = aces! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    And, even though it was a clean dance, it felt dirtier because she was a waitress!

It may have been $10ish extra per dance, but it was still worth it. Brilliant stuff! ;)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ seriously
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    More often I've seen the opposite when a dancer becomes a barmaid as she aged. I've known at least 3 that have done that, and none that have gone the other way.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    In clubs with drink minimums and a lot of customer volume, waitresses make the most...and I've seen many that looked better than the dancers. There is actually a lot of drama in those cases.....dancers and waitresses will hate on each other. Hot waitresses tend to have attitudes as if they're better than dancers for being hot and making more doing what is perceived as a more legit occupation.

I've only seen older dancers become managers, bartenders of waitresses at smaller or dive clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It happens sometimes but it's not universal - part of it is as 25 mentioned of wanting what you can't have.

Me liking thick voluptuous well-endowed women (and natural), sometimes in a club it'll be almost all thin petite/not-well-endowed dancers or fake tits, and the waitress being thicker may be what I want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion