tuscl

Strippers hustling drinks?

Thursday, September 28, 2006 2:45 AM
I'm a Happy Hour regular at a Gentleman's Club. Question; How do I tell a stripper that I bought her enough drinks or don't want to buy her a drink without ticking her off.

9 comments

• Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I like your approach, Chandler, but unfortunately some clubs have a clandestine "system" by which they gouge excessively (the definition of excess being in the eye of the beholder, of coursse). In those cases the rule of thumb has to be reapplied to the middle finger.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    If a complete stranger sits with me and a waitress soon approaches I have no problem declining an offer to buy her a drink provided I am not interested in her. Now exceptions are if she sits ON me and plays with me for a few minutes than I'd breakdown and spend the few $$$ as I feel she's at least making an effort. If I am sitting with a regular girl I will usually buy her the first drink juss as gratitude for past performance. My current regular has carte blanche to order whatever she wants, whenever she wants and I've told her that. Funny thing is she ordered a double shot of sumpin and paid half the $20 tab after I told her I had no prob paying for the whole thing.
  • bigdawg_1
    18 years ago
    The problem I have is a dancer or dancer's order drinks and than the bartender either takes my money ,or asks me if I'm buying. If I don't respond quickly the dancer asks me to buy. My problem is I know alot off the girls and they all expect me to buy drinks even if they are doing nothing for me , other than sitting with the other dancers.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I don't have a conflict with this. If I want a girl to hang out with me, I'm happy to buy her drink. If she wants too many drinks, I don't want her around.
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Say, "Honey, I'm interested in lapdances- if you give me a good lapdance, the tip I give you should buy you enough drinks."
  • minnow
    18 years ago
    Or, ask her- "Why another drink, am I really that ugly?"
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Good point. There's a local club here that has a minimum number of drinks that the dancers are responsible for selling, too. They save the straws from each drink as proof of what they "sold".
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I know of several clubs where the dancer has to get her customers to buy a certain minimum number of drinks or she has to pay for them herself at the end of her shift. So buying her a drink is like giving her a tip. Of course if you don't like the girl this can be an annoying policy. In which case you should do what our government used to tell us to do, "just say no."
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    As you probably know, dancers at a lot of clubs get a pct of the drinks that they get their customers to buy. I would assume that is what is going on here. Or she just likes to drink or wants to get drunk, whatever. I don't care for dancers asking me to buy them a drink. If I'm at all interested, I will ask HER if she wants a drink - of it's she's one of my current faves, I won't ask and will just have a drink waiting for her at my table. But, to answer your question... Obviously I was somewhat interested if I bought a girl the first drink when she asked, right? So, when a girl has asked me to buy more than one drink I will probably counter with "sure, you can bring it back to the dance area".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion