tuscl

Ever had such a great LD the girl had to change clothes?

NJBalla
New York
It doesnt happen like it used to, but I remember the days when girls used to get so worked up they needed to change clothes after I was done. I guess one girl got some excited she said her bottoms were wet and ran off the dressing room when I was done. The other times the girl was just too sweaty. Its a good sense of honor. Ironically enough I have never had a girl change because I left DNA on her. Only did that once and the girl took a napkin wiped it off and then asked if she could share my beer. That's class.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Such a great round that though the girl's makeup has gotten rubbed of, her natural colors are showing. And yes, she might all have jizm on her face and some running out of her mouth.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Had a young hottie AMP girl jump, when she saw how big and forceful my load was.

But I just went for HJ cause she had auntflo visiting. Next week I came back and we had wonderful FS.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    ^I dont think AMP girls need to change clothes unless they have 2 birthday suits
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yes. Two weeks ago, my stripper of the night had to change into a borrowed outfit because I apparently left some pre-cum on her crotch area of her black outfit. Well, she called it cum, but you get the point....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @NJBALLA. AMP suits are in fact my favorite outfits. Especially the long nipple suits.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Yep. Happened tonight. Things may have gotten a bit messy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I once made a stripper squirt from a mutual grind lapdance. LOL but she was naked so it was on my pants. I first thought it was from my LDK until she saw it and apologized and acted embarrassed.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I love it when that happens...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My AMP girl, Kim, she was giving me HJ, cause AuntFlo was visiting, but when my load went off she did jump. She was wearing one of those front opening uniform dresses. Though auntflo was visiting I still gave her a nice front side though her clothes massage. I believe that that added to the force behind my load. She gave me a little kiss afterwards.

So I marked the event on my calendar and picked my day for return. When we got in the room, she put her arms around my neck and got up real close and said, "I can make love today."

What then ensued was fantastic.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Once at a topless club a strap on my dancers thong broke and she had to go find another one.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Donna was real good. I told the story of her to show that the selections process is everything. That determines how good the encounter will be.

SJG
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Yeah pretty recently. I got a half hour dance from one of my favorites, and the room we were in was a bit warm. Soon the dancer was all sweaty and by the time she was done, her hair was so messed up, and her outfit drenched, that she had to go to the back room and change.

One dancer got a bit too anxious and ripped her outfit trying to remove it during the second song.

Another time this one dancer used to finger herself a lot during the dance. One day when she was the only good dancer there, so I got three times my normal number of songs, and she ended up soaking her pants, as well as my pants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion