tuscl

Quality of the Licquer

FishHawk
The mustache makes the man
How important to you guys is the quality of the booze that a club serves? in the past year I have gone tp 4 or the 5 SC’s in Pensacola. I like to drink single malt Scotch Whisky. Artety’s Angels has no Scotch’s at all. It’s a real dive anyway. Sammy’s has several Single Malts and they are about $12 a shot, Same with Babe’s. Eden’s Cabaret has nice Single Malts but charge $20 a shot. Eden’s dayshift manager also likes good whisky and we often talk about the qualtiy of what they have and especially if they have a new one. Would anyone choose one club over another based on the quality of the noose? Assuming the quality of the dancers is about even.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm not much of a drinker but hate getting ripped off when I pay for something and get something shitty in return.

Not being a regular drinker means I don't have to have alcohol whenever I club so usually the alcohol is not a determining factor w.r.t. the club I choose, it's usually the girls or vibe that I'm looking for on that particular day.

Sometimes I do wanna unwind with some alcohol, often when the visit is more out of killing time or just wanting to hang out vs getting my freak on - on these type visits the club with the better alcohol does win-out bc the drinking is more central to my visit, but the girls/vibe is usually the determining factor in most visits.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Not the tiniest bit important.

Mind you, I go to clubs that serve alcohol, and drinking with the girls is part of the ITC experience I enjoy. But it's quantity over quality for me. If we're going to be doing 5 shots each, paying $20/shot ($40 per round) just isn't tenable. Whereas Monday afternoon $5.50/shot for the well vodka? Do-able! It tastes like shit warm, but if you have the bartender chill it, it's completely drinkable.

I am a quality-over-quantity drinker at home, or out drinking with my buddies -- I am a demanding customer, particular with whiskeys/whiskys, rums, and wine. But ITC, it's about affordability, and that means well and bottom-shelf alcohol.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I see no difference in coors lite no matter where I am.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I used to drink beer at strip clubs and still do once in a while. But I now drink so little I want quality. I can nurse s shot of fine Scotch for quite a while and get a lot of enjoyment out of it. In the same time I would down 3 or more beers. A lot of calories in those beers.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Only interested in the qua;ity of the "LICKERS" !!!!!
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    I drink beer at clubs alcohol is too expensive
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    And of course, no establishment would ever fill an expensive bottle with rot gut! :)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Quality of the liquor is not a issue for me. I don't drink much
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion