Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Papi Chulo : The Movie

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm not kidding. Papi Chulo, the Movie opens in theaters on June 7.

Papi, why didn't you tell us you are now a movie star ?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Posted a week ago.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Buy your tickets now, they are expecting a bigger opening weekend than Avengers: Endgame.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL. The lead actor is a homo.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Who would have thought of a Papi Chulo movie. Whoever goes to see it, be careful about bending over to pick up spilled popcorn.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

According to imdb.com it's "the story of a Cuban-American pervert who writes novels about his bizzaro world experiences getting lap dances from a variety of thick AA women with large naturals."

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ I thought it was an updated version of Romeo and Juliette, set in Miami about a poor Cuban boy and an AA brick house dancer, who works at the Body Club;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

They should've hired twentyfive & flagooner to direct the movie

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I can’t wait to grab the dvd from the five dollar bin at Walmart!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Papi If they hired me to direct the move you’d be complaining about the casting lol

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Papi, what actor would you cast to play PAPI CHULO ?

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

More importantly, which ebony brickhouses would they cast?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Warrior I’d cast Pee Wee Herman as Papi, and Queen Latifah as the Brickhouse what do you think. ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL - good one

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd cast Tom Cruise as Papi Chulo (although I look more like George Thorogood).

Not sure about the female cast - maybe Halle Berry, Tara Banks, Vivica A Fox, Nikki Minaj, Kim Kardashian

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'd have to go to the Body Club several times for research purposes. The movie budget would obviously take care of it.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The female lead should probably be me.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Nooooooo. I opened the link.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"I thought it was an updated version of Romeo and Juliette”

Actually, the movie is more like "Romeo and Romeo"! :-0

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Does Papi do his own stunts in this movie?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement