tuscl

Beginning to feel like a real pig

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:58 PM
Pl confession time. Just getting home from a 15.5 hour day that saw me stop at a local strip club and receive a TREMEMDOUS bbbj probably around 1:30 ish or so today. As I’m getting ready for bed I realize I’d better take a shower as my cock smells like the strippers bad breath. Before I hit my favorite local club today I stopped into a local Coney Island for a late lunch. My waitress was a civie I’d fucked 5 years ago and stopped seeing as she’d hooked up with some dude who turned out got her knocked up. She’s now a single mom to a 4yo daughter and wanted to get back together with me. No thank you. Two weeks ago I’d stopped in a different coney island near my office and ran into a waitress I’d fucked like 10 years ago. She didn’t look to good either. So I obviously like fucking easy cheap women at or near the end of their hot cycle. Made me pause and think. I’ve been single/divorced now for about 12 years. Between the strippers I’ve fucked and civies my god 3-4 per week x 12 years. Holy shit. I’m just turned 53 and planning on working another year and a half before I retire to really start to hit the pussy trail. I’m not bragging because I’ve really done it but I’ve fucked more women post divorce in a drunken fog than I can remember. Fuck running into them otc is a weird feeling. No point to be made just sharing an observation before I pass out and get up in a free hours to do it all again yep I pay for sex. It’s true. And I fuck some without paying too but it’s not as young and hot anymore. It is what it is though and as Popeye said I yam what I yam and that’s a single no cares no fucking anchor cunt bitch at home motherfucker in the greatest strip club city in the whole world!

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Congrats - you should indulge in the overseas scene once you have more time in retirement
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Wow Sal... I've been divorced just a few years but am impressed with your stamina bro... Guess you've been eating your popeye's strength spinach with those Detroit coneys!
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    I see TJ in your future. Way to Go !!!!
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    You're only beginning. Someday, if you're persistent, you will be a real pig like me. I'll be visiting my third FKK Club of this year in June.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "I see TJ in your future. Way to Go !!!!" Tom Jones? Why do you think he's a homo?
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    And this, gentlemen, is how you do a "humble brag" right.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Hit the Mexican bar table dancing circuit. Then you’ll have something to brag about.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Now that's a Detroit Playa for you
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Did someone call?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion