tuscl

Mack Truck is a Little Biatch

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Monday, May 13, 2019 10:37 AM
I've contributed, not because I have to as I have a lifetime pass but because I want to help fellow members, three to four new reviews over the past week or so.

Why is it that a troll persona, with whom I have no issues going at it with in the forum, must make stupid comments under my reviews. Stalker biatch Mack Truck. It's what a pussy would do, that and PM stuff.

I believe that reviews are the lifeblood of the site and just as fake reviews arent allowed, which is why fucktard Truckshit doesnt write any, making stupid comments in the reviews section over and over just cause you have issues with a member should get your account banned.

In other words, Mack Truck is a dumbass who doesnt contribute jack shit except juvenile fart and the occasional choice link which we all have been looking at for years before you recently discovered it.

What a nitwit!

50 comments

• txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Sounds like the kind of angry rant of a protagonist in a romantic comedy...denying his feelings for MackTruck.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    TXTITTYSPICE = Nicespice troll account.

Who cares what a dumb cunt, who isn't as clever as she thinks she is, says. I wish I was in Tx so I could pay a female dancer to bitchslap you all the way back to stripperweb.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Again.

Ban Mack Truck or anyone else for making stupid personal attack comments on peoples reviews.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Good job for informing the board, with all caps attached as well. Clearly, you are a very clever individual who saw through my stealth like ways. Someone get this guy a trophy.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    And LOL at the account designed to make personal attacks, with a few lazy LDK threads added in occasionally, is bitching and moaning at MackTruck. His comments aren’t even that bad. Just trying to help you come out of the closet.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Ooh. Txtittyfag realized I am a crazyjoe alias. Damn, the jig is up on my nefarious ways!
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    ^Reposting pistola’s account slip up again, back when he tried to make blondbomb think there were more men against her than there really was. :)
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Why not just post under one account. What the matter? Scared to have your true opinions all searchable?

Me and a few others just see past your manipulative ways. Btw when are you you and to grow the fuck up and get your own place and car? Lmao
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Also hilarious is the part where pistola talks about how “drama is what drives good talk boards. Don’t censor it, encourage it.” LMAO
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nah little birdie I'm not tx. Thanks though.

I have proof that you are an idiot and your theories are invalid, but keep talking.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Wants the D!!!
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    You want the D? Are you finally coming out of the closet? Congrats!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Almost 30 with roommates in a very affordable area to live solo. How sad....
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nicespice you want my D. Just admit it.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Btw anybody else get a vibe that the so-called precious reviews that MackTruck dumped a load on were...well...already shit?

“Was in the area so decided to pop in. 5 minutes later I was out. I scouted about 7-8 gals, one onstage, two headed to the back, and a few more sitting on custies laps in the elevated seat in area behind the seating next to the stage. Problem was this was a dick show. Pistola don’t do no dick shows. When the ratio is 5-6:1 Male to a Female, I bounce. Me and my wallet ain’t fighting over stripper scraps. Anyway, the talent that was there wasn’t that bad, quite nice actually. But getting dances looked like too much of a hassle. Don’t get why this place was so poppin unless the drink specials were really good.

Boner rating -5, too many dudes. Pass.”

“Wanting to check out all the Pasco clubs, I checked Allure off the list. Now, I’m not a prude by any means. I’ve been in some small dives, but this is just an unpleasant shitbox. Parking lot was small and scuffed up and the building is so small that without GPS one could miss it. No cover before 7 so freely walked in to take in a stage and a bar which take up most of the space. Walking to the bar there was this smell Icouldnt identify. It wasn’t rank, but there was a scent.... I ordered a beer from the bartender who was definitely better looking than the four gals I counted and strutted and acted like she knew it. She would be like that girl you wanna take out on a date only to take her out and immediately regret it once she starts yapping and have thoughts of ditching her because she ain’t all that. The four girls working, one may have had decent 6-7 Florida Scale (I’ve 5.5 on a Cali scale) potential but I guess there was some breaking news on Instagram or whatever as her head never lifted in the 20 minutes I was there. Dudes outnumbered the girls, I’ll be real the others working shouldn’t have been... Especially the preggo stripper. A full on my-water-is-ready-to-break gal. I’m not sure I’ve ever been so grossed out. Now I know some of y’all into weird shit, but I will never have that thought removed from my mind, watching a pregnant women having to hit on multiple dudes in a small sweaty, smokey bar with her huge ready to pop stomach in all its glory. And she had to deal with the smell, which after 10 minutes I decided was a just a hint of badussy and mildew. I won’t be back, BA and BF much better.”
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Lol, is that why you had to log into your txtittyfag account to back yourself up?
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Anyways...MackTruck is da kang of trolls. Smash that like button!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Haha thanks for the advertising on my reviews. Secondly, that must have been a pain in your ass to log into your regular account to read, copy and paste then open another browser to paste then back again, etc. What a twat! No wonder you want the D, you need the pipes unclogged!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    I like how Currytwats two besties in here are a 1. Feces obsessed troll profile that never contributes anything worthwhile and 2. A beta cuck pillow fucker who actually contributes more than either of these two combined albeit not from reviews.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    It was a quick enough read. It’s not like you contributed any real club data, except for a cover charge that was no doubt pulled from another review.

And at this time, I’m still going to have to decline this offer of D. Maybe if you actually follow through on your empty threat to drug me with ghb, then circumstances will change.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Back on topic: Mack Truck or any other profile that starts with the personal attacks in the reviews section should be banned. Disagreement with review fine, personal attack should be left for forum.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    except for a cover charge that was no doubt pulled from another review.
    ---
    Unlike you I dont live on my phone and was actually there. I stand behind every one of my reviews. You stand for shit. Btw what's your cam address how much does it cost me to have you put a bottle of sriracha up your currytwat
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    I’m sure you were there LOL
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^ Jealous. I have a fully paid acct, I dont need to write another review ever, but I do for the bros that needs to knows.

Back on topic: Ban Mack Truck or anyone making personal attacks in the review section. Off limits to bs. Thx
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hahaha Currytwat just realized I can block your aliases so that way if you wanna come at me, you can feel free to do so under your real account.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Txtittyspice = Nicespice alias blocked

If Nicespice wants to talk shit, come on and do it legit under your real acct.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wow, Who are you calling out? I cant tell because you are being spastic and jumping around from topic to topic so much I cant tell what this thread is about
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    "Holy cow, now this thread just makes you sound crazy. Lol at pistola talking to himself"

^^^^^^^Dammit I hate it when i get my aliaes mixed up. Me #retard
  • Pistrolla
    5 years ago
    I really need to stop talking to myself #me soretarded
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    Pistola/tittyfag... stop all this nonsense. You are supposed to be dead. Quit clogging up the boards like an imbisol. I have been on ky knees trying to get you let into heaven but you keep messing with the server. You will be stuck here until you can behave
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    And quit talking to yourself with all your aliases
  • BrotherFogHorn
    5 years ago
    I shal have tonunleash the fog horns with a vengeance
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Brother Faghat says Imbisol. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahha. The irony.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I believe that reviews are the lifeblood of the site and just as fake reviews arent allowed, which is why fucktard pistola doesnt write any, making stupid comments in the reviews section over and over just cause you have issues with a member should get your account banned.
  • Omg u hate nicespice so much..

What did she do to u lol.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    believe that reviews are the lifeblood of the site and just as fake reviews arent allowed, which is why
    ----
    Says the profile with fake reviews... I'm telling you you should really tap to someone else but me. I ain't the one.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    @Nicole - we dusted up a while back over her parody acct of me. I leave it alone but every now and then she randomly starts shit when bored and on loser leaf and then acts like little miss innocent. She is a shit stirrer and if there were more females on the board people wouldnt put up with it.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Mack Truck writes fake reviews. That's banning material. Stop tryna get me kicked off here like the little tattletale biatch you are.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    The more Mack talks the dumber he sounds.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Spell imbecile for us again please?
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    LoydSchoene, your momma wants you back in her basement and is telling you to quit stirring up the proverbial shit pot!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I just cut and pasted what you wrote pistola, no wonder I sound so dumb
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^dont worry, we know you're not the brains behind the spice/truck operation that's for damn sure.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got brainz for days! I can cut and paste.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dipshit doesn't know I can read. He calls me out for trolling reviews. Haha Haha pot calling g the kettle black. Rofl
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    pistola
    Keepin' it 💯
    May 16, 2019
    Yeah, you're too lazy for a club that makes a dancer work a whole 8 hr shift. You prolly haven't done that since your civvie days and the weed withdrawals crept up on you! Ps hookah is for lowlife losers.

^^^ what dipshit said
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I found out that I am a little bitch 😢 What do I do?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Brang on the hate mail
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    Why does pistols want MackTruck to be his little biatch? That horny?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion