tuscl

Your prejudice towards Muslims is no different than the filth of the drug dealer

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
A good number of you haven't displayed prejudice towards Muslims ...but a lot of you have. This post is directed at a very specific group pf.individuals , rather than the whole board.

Trash is still trash. Bagging up your garbage I'm a 500$ bag does not make it any less "trashy" than bagging it up in a 2$ bag- both bags contain the same contents.( DUH LMAO)

34 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    For me Nicole I think you’ve finally jumped the shark.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Don't get things twisted Nicole Troll. People don't like you because you are annoying as fuck. It has nothing to do with race, religion, gender, or anything else.

You're annoying as fuck. Plain and simple.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Also, you commented on another thread that you don't fast and never will, simply because you like food too much. That shows you are selfish and don't take your religion too seriously. If you aren't a practicing Muslim and are too selfish to take your religion seriously, you shouldn't be calling out others for disrespecting your religion. It's very hypocritical. You are also delusional. You started some troll posts with all caps referencing Muslims and Ramadan on a strip club website and are getting all offended because people made some jokes. It's a strip club website. People make jokes about everything. Lighten up Nicole Troll.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Back off and leave Nicole alone!

I may consider religion to be an intellectual pestilence and that no religion escapes this criticism. But despite my disdain for religious belief, I stand behind the right of all people to practice their religion as they see fit subject to the limitation that their religious practices do not harm or endanger others.

Most religious people do not swallow their religion’s teachings whole. Most spit out the portions that strike them as too outlandish.

Nicole should be allowed the same latitude.

If Nicole doesn’t think Allah gives a damn about fasting during Ramadan, it’s nobody’s business but hers. If Nicole thinks Allah approves of her pole dancing while wearing only a G-string and chomping down on a ham sandwich, it’s a matter that should be decided entirely between Nicole and Allah.

Christians also cherry pick what to believe and what to reject in the Bible. Many Christians enjoy playing football even though the Bible prohibits this (Deuteronomy 14:8). Many Christians get tattoos and body piercings despite Biblical prohibitions against tattoos and body piercings (Leviticus 19:28).

The truth is, religions are so bizarre they force the average person into hypocrisy.

There are, however, religious people who remain steadfastly true to the religious tenets found in their holy scriptures. We call those people “fanatics.” Such people are often dangerous.
  • I don't get why I'm being called out.

This isn't aboht me practicing my religion....it's about anti discrimination ..

Btw if u think practicing my religion had any bearing on giving it basic respect , then what prevents me from defending my religious heritage, while y'all are able to defend chrisrinaity when y'all violate it by going to strip clubs/ doing things with other women behind y'all wife? Lmao?
  • You're telling i have to be a practicing Muslim to defend my religion? ..

By that logic , ppl of other faiths could not stick of ppl.of other faiths.. Which would look like a world where in order to defend Christianity, you have to be a Christian and cant be of another faith...

Lmao really?
  • Btw I'm just gonna say idk if it's cuz someone made a joke that's made me post this ...I 2oukd say I wasn't think of old gringo's comments when I made this post...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Why should a Muslim have to be a practicing one to claim Islam?

How many Christians aren't practicing in this country yet call themselves Christian?

25 doesn't have a Jewish mom, yet claims to be both Jewish and Catholic, no one has a problem with it on here....

And why do some of you act like Islamophobia is fine and Nicole shouldn't be offended since she isn't practicing?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ where did you get that from both of my parents were practicing Jews, I’m the non practicing member of my family, your bigotry is obvious, I am proud of my heritage and never attack anyone racially, ethnically, or religiously. I defy you to show otherwise.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're the one who is proud to celebrate Christmas.... very Jewish.

You refusal to acknowledge or stand up for those attacked for their faiths and ethnicities on here makes you just as bad as those attacking them.
  • Don't answer icey's questions. Just ask yourself this simple question cuz this is mine to you :.

SO YOURE SAYING ITS LOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE TO DEFEND CHRISTIANITY EVEN THO U GO TO STRIP CLUBS SEE NAKED WOMEN AND FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH THEM TIMES WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED BUT THAT IT ISNT OK FOR ME TO DEFEND ISLAM JUST CUZ I REFUSE NOT TO FAST FOR HEALTH AND SCHOOL REASONS? LMAO OK
  • SO YOURE SAYING ITS LOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE TO DEFEND CHRISTIANITY EVEN THO U GO TO STRIP CLUBS SEE NAKED WOMEN AND LIE TO YOUR WIVES SOMETIMES BUT THAT IT ISNT OK FOR ME TO DEFEND ISLAM JUST CUZ I REFUSE NOT TO EAT OR DRINK SO I CAN DO WELL IM SCHOOL ? LMAO OK
  • SO YOURE SAYING ITS LOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE TO DEFEND CHRISTIANITY EVEN THO U GO TO STRIP CLUBS SEE NAKED WOMEN AND LIE TO YOUR WIVES SOMETIMES BUT THAT IT ISNT OK FOR ME TO DEFEND ISLAM JUST CUZ I REFUSE NOT TO EAT OR DRINK SO I CAN DO WELL IN SCHOOL ? LMAO OK
  • Btw THE BIGGER PICTURE QUESTION is if I have to be practicing to be muslim, does that mean that atheists cannot defend christianity?..

Does that mean that a minority can't defend an attack against white people just cuz they're not white? (Cuz ive been one of those minorities in some instances lmao)
  • Where ur logic amd decency at? Lmao ^^^
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    My logic insists I not involve myself with religion debates on a STRIP CLUB WEBSITE.

But may all the Muslims, Jews, Christians, Others, and None Of The Aboves here have a great day.

Sun is shining here, and the bees are working the blueberry blossoms.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Nicole When did I ever say anything to anyone about their religion, I said you jumped the shark, do you know what that means. It’s an expression used to describe when something is finished, or no longer interesting, it originates from an episode of the television show Happy Days when Fonzi jumped over a shark on his motorcycle. The series ended shortly after that episode.
  • I did not jump the shark cuz I never said u said anything about religion...I was talking about about other ppl lol
  • And not talk about religion on tuscl@ steph?

^umm I'm so ppl can continue to say happy Easter merry Christmas on here but I cant let the world know its ramadan? Smh

And btw the only reason I made this post about attacking religion is cuz one of yall's little friends(another poster) decided to attack Islam in my Ramadan post..
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @not so clever tricky loco

>You're the one who is proud to celebrate Christmas.... very Jewish.

You refusal to acknowledge or stand up for those attacked for their faiths and ethnicities on here makes you just as bad as those attacking them.<

I will respond back to you point by point just to prove you are one of the most bigoted pricks posting

Wishing my Christian friends a happy holiday isn’t the same as celebrating, and it is quite traditional to wish others well

I’m not interested in fighting the entire board that’s your department son

And now to point out some facts to you because you are not only a bigot but you are also a moron
    Ninety percent of those who make bigoted comments don’t actually believe them, they do it to get a rise out of you and others that are like you, if you would smarten up a bit that means shut the fuck up once in a while you might rehabilitate your image, it also means and Nicole this applies to you as well fish that take the easy bait end up with a hook in their mouth, sometimes it’s best to observe what folks are feeding on lest you end up on a dinner plate.
  • Nicole this applies to you as well fish that take the easy bait end up with a hook in their mouth, sometimes it’s best to observe what folks are feeding on lest you end up on a dinner plate

Lets bot conflate me talking about an issue ONCE for constantly taking the bait. What I just quoted u on is true, and why do u think i don't respond to most of, or even all of , sir dance/nina posts? Cuz its just pointless drama that has nothing to do with me. That's also why I haven't commented on Ivey vs skibum debate about Islam...but yeah I think I have a right to say something about it just once or twice? Lol.
  • Let's not conflate **
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Actually the reason people make bigoted comments is because they do believe what they say, especially when they feel they're anonymous online. You're claiming that bigots aren't really bigots coz they make bigoted comments LMFAO
  • And btw look who is talking @25 .you say bkt to get caught up in bait but you go back and forth with icey way more times than not..ur above comment was just a prime example of that. Whereas, I selectively respond to my haters...nina says So much dumb shjt but I mean I only comment when she wants to misinformation this board about law school..and I barely respond to sir dance. So maybe you should practice what u preach like wtf lol ?.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nicole I never said you couldn’t or shouldn’t defend your religion
    Trickyloco your reading comprehension skills need a lot of remedial attention
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20 fag says "Ninety percent of those who make bigoted comments don’t actually believe them"

LMFAO

so either you believe they're just trolls, or you believe that bigots aren't really bigots coz they make bigoted comments LMFAO
  • I know u did not say that..I was making another point lol but umm its ok...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Guess it’s only tricky loco coming for dinner, Nicole appears to understand the point
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    One point Nicole I don’t hate you I don’t even dislike you, so when responding to me dot call me a hater, for the record I don’t hate anyone I like some better than others and even dislike a few, but I hate no one at all.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    “and I barely respond to sir dance.”

Lol! I do have to admit SirLap truly is very good at what he does.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Happy Ramodan, Nicole.

May it have positive meaning to you.

I don't debate religion on strip club web sites, might state an opinion, but not debate. No good endgame with that.

I think Fonzi jumped that shark on water skies.

I think it's less than 90%.
  • Thx @ Steph that's nice

@25 again, wss not calling U a hater. I said "haters" and washout were not included whatsoever in that group group of my tuscl haters
  • @25 again, was not calling U a hater. I said "haters" but u were not included whatsoever in that group of my tuscl haters****
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @gSteph I think you’re right about the water skis it was some time ago;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion