tuscl

NICESPICE, COME TO THE WINDOW AS I SERENADE YOU

Friday, May 10, 2019 5:39 PM
The girl that dances from the Far East, Icey locos vagina is full of yeeeeeast, Her tits are perky and do not sag, SJG is such a faaaag, My love you is very true DC’s balls are always bluuuuuuuueee She makes her money and makes it fast Randommember takes it up the aaaaaasssssss Many are the lap dances you sell Juice could really learn to speeeeeelllll Thus concludes my favorite tune I hope to see you naked soooooooooon YES I NOW BOW TO YOU MY FAIR LADY HUUUUUZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

21 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Yah
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Run to the club and tell her you'll save her if only she accepts you as her soulmate coz you're such a nice guy
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Beautiful poem. :) I remember reading a club review that also was rhyming and witty at one point. But alas, the serenading cannot happen as I have not received my shitcoins.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Adam Sandler couldn't have done better as Operaman
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Licepuss is off her meds again Somebody call the police With lice in her bush And worms in her puss Shes likely to spread that disease Now that's a poem.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^Why are you so butt hurt that you would threaten to call the police on me? And send .e my shitcoins dammit!
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    *GASP* NICESPICE DOES THIS HEATHEN INSULT YOU? ON GUARD PISTOLA THE TRANSVESTITE, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    HUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Bravo! T.S. Eliot's got nothing on you.
  • txtittyspice
    5 years ago
    Fantasizing about RandomMember’s ass again, eh txtittyfag? You seem especially fixated on that line.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Nah. I know you don’t swing that way. And unlike other aliases, I don’t believe in spiking others with ghb or similar drugs.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Far Easter dancer Grinds on my lap in my dreams Oops, splooged in my sleep
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ *Far Eastern*
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    "Randommember takes it up the aaaaaasssssss" ___________ Not very nice, considering all the helpful and constructive advise I give around here. ...and at least I don't fantasize about have having sex with with the Easter bunny.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Licepuss is off her meds again Someone call the cops Shes spreading the DRD And refuses to stop Future crazy cat lady that is a Multiple alias drama queen and attention whore extrodinaire Has Soy Boy Beta Cuck and others manipulated TUSCL peeps beware!
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    ON GUARD!!!!! Pistola is a bearded black tranny, On mother’s day he get fucked by his granny, He’s the biggest homo in Carolina, All of TUSCL can fit in her vagina NOW HAIL ME AS I CLAIM VICTORY. NICESPICES LOVE IS MINE!!!!!!! HUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    The White Night is a weak ass alias Probably from a cock starved fellow That said, it's almost as bad as Beta Cuck, the guy who fucks a pillow
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Poetry from white knight - that was entertaining and funny! Lol!
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Lol!
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Who knew On TUSCL lurked many a poet I did not, did you? Nay, I did not know it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion