tuscl

What is the sexiest outfit a girl can wear?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 3:22 PM
What is the sexiest outfit a girl can wear (other than her birthday suit of course) ? I'm thinking a short red skirt with no panties underneath and little to nothing on top. However some bikinis can be very sexy as well especially when they are see through. Then there are short shorts that show their butt cheeks with long tassles down the sides and fishnet tops covering their breasts. One outfit that I hardly ever see that would be sexy is a loose top sort of like a secretary look with a loose top that frequently moves so that you can peek at her nipples from the side. What are your favorites or what do you think would be the sexiest?

27 comments

• formerATLclubguy
    18 years ago
    My theory is that the simpler a costume the girl wears, the better (read: more contact) her dances will be. I prefer the basic bikini or cocktail dress to the wild fishnet bodysuit or leather corset looks. Through years of meticulous research I have discovered that the girls who put on such a fancy advertisement don't have the skill to keep their customers happy, where the ones with confidence don't need the crazy outfits. Of course at my favorite club now, all of the girls have to wear dresses, so it makes it a little tougher to discern. My $.02
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    starched white mens dress shirt super tight, super sheer white cotton wifebeater with torn jeans see thru catsuit.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    "Sneak a peek" is indeed hard to resist. Many an unattractive body has been well enhanced by the revealing of small portions and the covering of the remainder. AN -- yah I got it. :)
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    BG, I was jokingly illustrating a point. I think you got it.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I suppose what is sexy is in the eye of the beholder. However I believe must of us will agree that a girl is hot and sexy in certain outfits. Variety can add some spice as well. I think cheerleader type outfits may trigger some nice memories back from high school. I remember some pretty severe dress codes when I was in High School. However, cheerleaders were exempt and could wear their uniform in class. I remember one cheerleader always sat right beside me often wearing her uniform in one class. Then there are those outfits that let you sneak a peek at some nipples and something about that seems hard to resist.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Yah, I'd have to agree, it's not the clothing that turns me on, but the person in it. Didn't mean to sound like it was the cloth and sequins themselves ...
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    BG, I'm not turned on by items of clothing, it's always what's in them that counts, but hey, to each his own. Chandler, I don't think I implied fat and pregnancy were outfits, just that dancing while fat or pregnant would seem an obvious turnoff to us and we wouldn't feel compelled to specifically mention that dancers shouldn't do that as a preface to what we like to see in a dancer. I think the outfit is the same. If the girl looks bad in it's not likely to be sexy.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've never thought of pregnancy or obesity as an outfit choice, but sure, put me down as finding them not sexy.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    If the question means, "what's your favorite overall 'look,' presuming the girl can effectively pull it off (har), then I'll say a combo between Schoolgirl and bikini is my favorite. If the question means, "which item of clothing turns you on the most," again presuming the girl can effectively accomplish the look, then I'll say a see-thru body-suit or bikini-with-body-suit. If the question means, "aside from what the girl looks like, which clothing is most appealing," then we are NOT presuming that the girl can effectively accomplish the look, so I'll say the answer is street clothes. Cover up the fatties please, and the hotties still look as fine in jeans and a T as they do in a bikini or nude.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    The question was, "What is the sexiest outfit a girl can wear...". Nothing was asked about the dancer wearing it. Unless we are all idiots, we know that some dancers look better than others no matter what they wear. Some can pull of things others should never try. So I stick with my answer, SCHOOL GIRL!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    AN, although it's obvious to you, it appears to have escaped many strippers, so I think it stands to be said. I wasn't attempting to definitively parse the question.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Chandler, I agree, some strippers overlook the obvious, like don't dance 7 months pregnant or 50 pounds overweight. Thankfully most of us don't think or talk much about the strippers who make you run screaming into the night. Here I just want to keep from having to preface every statement with "well every stripper is different..."
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I agree with Book Guy. There is no one sexiest outfit. For every stripper who can pull off a schoolgirl look, I see a dozen who try it and look worse than if they wore a generic bikini.
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    Well I think the girl looking good in the outfit is a given. I agree that not all girls can pull off all looks, that's pretty obvious. My read of the question is what's your favorite look for a stripper, not is there a one look fits all stripper outfit.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Man's white dress shirt worn mostly unbuttoned over a pair of brief panties, no shoes, socks or bra. Hair in a pony tail and minimal makeup, nothing's sexier.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Depends on the girl's body, face, and "style." Schoolgirl only works (for me) with a very smallish person. A larger, more voluptuous lady, in a schoolgirl outfit simply looks like a fattie in denial, but if she were to put on either extremely constricting bustier (going for the S&M look) or something drapey and diaphanous that hinted at her curves underneath a semi-transparent layer? Then the same body would be much more effective. I have a thing for dancers' bodies. Lithe supple and slightly more muscular than "average" for a stripper. Therefore, I like body-contoured tight-fitting (but not constricting) outfits that show off the litheness to best effect.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Several ones that I like 1. Schoolgirl skirt always gets me 2. The girl who looks like she just walked in off the street with a loose white blouse and skirt 3. ANYTHING with thigh highs 4. Thigh high boots once in a while
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    The school girl look always gets me, but she can't look that young. That gets creepy!
  • AbbieNormal
    18 years ago
    I have to admit I have a soft spot for the short skirt, no panties. Well, it actually makes a soft spot rather firm... I also kind of like the schoolgirl look, although I prefer the naughty teacher (or librarian or secretary, or whatever), a more buisness suit look with thigh highs. There is one girl who used to do it to perfection to the point that most guys in the club didn't realize she was a dancer and not just an office worker stopped in with her co-workers until she got onstage and took off her glasses and let her hair down.
  • dareme
    18 years ago
    short shorts, showing some butt cheek, I think they're called boy shorts and a bikini top thats to small so it shows a little more breast
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    There is always the fishnet bodysuit. My favorite Asian dancer wears one all the time.
  • chasman
    18 years ago
    Daisy Duke style cutoff jeans and a tight, white t-shirt or tank top. Oh yeah, giggidy-giggidy.
  • messaround
    18 years ago
    School girl outfit is very hot with or without nylons - fun to play under the skirt
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Just thought of one more addition, as I was flipping channels last night, a shopping channel was demonstrating some red wet looking lip gloss or polish or whatever they call it now. Makes you want to receive oral sex from the girl just looking at her. Then they had to go into that it tasted good with no calories. Yeah I'm thinking what they could do with their lips and tongue at that point. So I'll add red wet looking lip gloss to a dancers sexiest outfit look.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I remember once, my ATF wore a beautiful white corset. She looked wonderful in it. Problem was, getting it off (the corset) on stage. Best part was, after her stage set, my getting to help her on with it. She never used it again, to my knowledge.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    My previous answer was to the question as posed. If we change the question to read "what's the sexiest outfit a STRIPPER can wear," then I'd change my answer to gown, I like the flimsy low-cut gowns that strippers wear in some classier clubs, especially white gowns, whith long hair of course. That was the look my most recent fave featured. It was funny, she'd dance nude onstage, but when she joined me in that gown where I could peek down and see her nipples, it was sexier than seeing her nude. Mmmmm.
  • nj_pete
    18 years ago
    A nice bikini is always good, sometimes the school girl outfit does it for me, nothing goth though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion