tuscl

What are your favorite stripper Halloween costumes you've seen?

Just wondering what the favorite Halloween costumes are. Some strip clubs have dancers in Halloween costumes at the end of the month but some clubs do nothing. What have you seen?

15 comments

• chandler
    18 years ago
    I like Halloween costumes, just not at a strip club. One year, I had a little trick-or-treater come by dressed in some shiny gold outfit and a hat with a big feather in it. I asked him what he was supposed to be, and he said he was a pimp. I haven't seen a "ho" or stripper costume yet, thankfully.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    i hate costumes. anytime of the year.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I guess you like it protected, Bones? I'd go as a giant human dick WITHOUT the condom and have the dancers sit on me. :)

Except now I realize, that if I'm the dick and you're the condom, I should somehow penetrate you and wallow around inside you while you get to stay on the outside and touch the girly parts. I'm not sure I like this plan.

Is anyone going as the human mouth? I'm looking for a human nipple to match it up with. Plus, if I'm the human dick, I'll need twins to be the human balls ...
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I guess you like it protected, Bones? I'd go as a giant human dick WITHOUT the condom and have the dancers sit on me. :)

Except now I realize, that if I'm the dick and you're the condom, I should somehow penetrate you and wallow around inside you while you get to stay on the outside and touch the girly parts. I'm not sure I like this plan.

Is anyone going as the human mouth? I'm looking for a human nipple to match it up with. Plus, if I'm the human dick, I'll need twins to be the human balls ...
  • JMguy
    18 years ago
    Devil outfit....all you have to do is yell an Exorcist reference (i.e. "The power of Christ compels you!") and you don't have to worry about having to wait in line for a dance if you're so inclined.

60% of the time, it works EVERY TIME.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    With the exception of the nurse costume (I'm a real sucker for that one), I agree that Halloween dress-up should be strictly for the younguns.....although bringing some candy treats into the club might be a fun idea.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Doug: yah, just for the scare / gross-out factor, that was the only reason I thought it would be fun. Like, REALLY stay in character, arrive and stride in like you own the place and leap on stage and flap your giant wings and then ... whoosh ... disappear into the night. Anyone mildly superstitious and slightly drunk would get a few heart palpitations, at least. :)

Otherwise, though, no, it would ruin a perfectly good lap dance.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Book Guy: It doesn't seem to me that wearing such a costume would be any fun at all, unless you're trying to scare/gross out your dancer of choice.

As I've mentioned, I do not want the dancers to dress in costume, but it seems like it would be more interesting to wear a costume, being the customer. For instance, dressing up as a flasher, comes to mind. You wear socks, a hat and a long rain coat (with nothing on underneath). Just think of the possibilities during your dance sessions!
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Come to think of it, if I do have an elaborate creepy outfit, then going to a strip club in it might be quite fun. I once saw a dude on Toronto on Hallowe'en night wearing a full "human bat" costume. He had stilts that disappeared into the legs so that he seemed to be ten feet tall, and folding automated wings that spread at least eight feet across, and a full dog-like fangy bloody face, and it was all covered in hair. I can imagine that ordering a lapdance in that outfit would be a blast!
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    None. I really prefer that we leave Halloween to the shorties, and conduct ourselves as adults.

Sorry.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm not sure if I've been in a club on Halloween night but apparently the date was close enough to have a number of dancers and a few customers dressed up in their creepy gear. I still remember seeing one customer (think it was) dressed up from head to toe in a very good wolf outfit. He/she even had on extra large wolf feet. I do tend to prefer the normal sexy stripper outfits and costumes but it can be interesting to see something different.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Actually, the dedicated for-real "Hallowe'en night" at a strip club is kind of annoying. First, girls are often wearing a non-stripper outfit from a Wal-Mart, inevitably including some kind of black cape made out of that cheap satiny material that doesn't hold up and has "heat-sealed" seams. Second, many girls have to spend about 5 pm to about 9 pm with kids, or traveling to and from their home, because of trick-or-treating. Third, since strip clubs are generally in marginal or industrial areas of town, the few "street toughs" of any city who might choose to perform minor acts of vandalism beause of the holiday are concentrated nearer to strip clubs, thus leaving your car at greater risk in the parking lot.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    I've never been to one on Halloween. Really, they tend to dress up in some fantasy outfit most of the time, so why would Halloween really be different?
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I really like the little pussy-cat look. Kind of a Playboy bunny outfit, with the little black nose makeup thingie. It's just so cute, the little nose thingie.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    The best Halloween costume for a stripper to wear is the proverbial birthday suit.

I'd prefer they do NOT dress up in costume, especially if it means face painting of ANY kind. I do not want to get a dance from a girl that has a cat nose, or whatever.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion