tuscl

Little Red Grinding Hood

Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:46 AM
I recently lost another 5-Star Grinder to the notorious Hood Piercing (snag/chafing apprehension). She has accordingly been demoted to mere Eye Candy. No problem looking at, licking, or fucking around it, but Clitty Bling rarely enhances clothed lap dances. As always, YMMV. DG

12 comments

• ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    Preaching to the choir. I hate tattoos. They are a major turnoff. Have dropped some fav dancers when I found out they had tats. Why would someone put something on their body that they probably wouldn't hang on their living room wall? just don't understand. I can handle some piercings. ears, navel, nipples. even pussy. but no lips, tongue, nose, eyebrow etc.
  • enquiz2001
    18 years ago
    Damn, I thought I was the only one who didn't like that stuff on women. I can't understand. For me, it's not an age thing. I've never liked tattoos as a kid and it's a big turnoff to me today. As for piercings - I can barely tolerate two in the ear, much less the body. Makes you wonder if the only reason girls do things is because everyone else is doing it, how independent minded are they (ain't)!!!!!
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    this dude's in serious need of some bling: [view link] dg
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Bones wrote the following: "Maybe I'm too harsh in my thinking. Maybe all the girls are into outdoing each other with putting more HOLES in their bodies. Personally, I only need THREE holes in a body (ASSHOLE is optional, of course)." Be careful what you wish for Bones. If strippers didn't have assholes then they'd explode in a big ball of shit while lap dancing you. Also if strippers didn't have assholes then Shadowcat would not have anything to feel guilty about secretly wanting to fuck.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    As in so many other things, my ATF changed my mind about piercings. She eventually grew out of it, it's just a phase she went through when trying to invent herself. I think a lot of people do that, including strippers. I enjoyed her many experiments. Still do.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Broken heart tattoo unique? To me the idea is quite common. In fact it was featured on an episode of "CSI" recently it's so common.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Personally I fint clit hood piercings erotic, and fun to play with! I don't care for the eyebrow or the lip ones at all. Belly piercings are so common as perviously mentioned. The only facial piercing that I find even remotely erotic is known as the monroe which is above the lip and off to the side. On the right girl, it is sexy IMHO
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't much care for lots of piercings or tatoos either. But on some girls they look right. I've run into a couple of girls who had that goth look and it really turned me on because it fit their personality and they were very sexy in a weird kind of way. So I don't automatically reject a girl for it.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Clit piercings distrub me, too. I can handle a FEW tattoos -- maybe a tribal / abstract arm-band, maybe a butterfly on her lower back, or a cute muppet on her shoulder-blade. More than that, to the point that she evidently WANTS to look "like a human canvas" and I find it unattractive. I think both body-art actions -- getting tattoos, and getting piercings -- are done more for the event, and the experience, and the "commitment" and planning and whatnot, than for the eventual product, by most people (male or female, stripper or not). In generally any culture. In fact, I don't like pierced ears on strippers. I find that it makes their lobes remind me of those African tribeswomen who have the dish-sized shells implanted horizontally in their upper lips.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    A couple of peircings don't bother me - I prefer them over tatoos, actually. A tatoo is forever (or damn close, due to laser removal) while a prircing can be taken out. So psychologically the tatoos bother me more. Of course, more than one or two piercings and then they look like circus freaks to me.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I do not like the tats or the piercings. I will typically shy away from the girls that have either. I can overlook the belly piercing, which is so common place now, you'd think girls are now born with them. I can also overlook one, or very few tats, as long as they are fairly small, and somehwhat inconspicous. My prev fave had NO tatoos and and the only piercings were the single hole in each each and a belly piercing. I really liked that about her. To me, I sort of equate the amount tats and piercings to the level of sleaze. Maybe that's a bit unfair, but usually it seems right on. My current fave just has the ear and belly piercings, plus a tatoo that is probably about 3" wide that surrounds her belly button. Although bigger than I'd like to see, I can live with it.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    i have tats and piercings, so no amount of ink or bling on a hottie bothers me...unless it interferes with mileage. dg
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion