tuscl

2 men (many of u) who won't stop criticizing the new generation of beauty (huge

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

18 comments

• -don't need ur opinion cuz u guys still hit in us constantly .lmao.
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    MY AUSTIN ROSE, YOU MAKEUP IS BEYOND COMPRENSHION.

MAY WE FLOCK TOGETHER IN SPRING MEADOW AND FALL IN A FLOWER BED FULL OF BRIGHT YELLOW DAISIES. AS WE DROWN IN EACH OTHERS LAUGHTER. AND WE STARE INTO EACH OTHERS EYES FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY.

HUUUUUUUUZZZZAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ prepare the lance, we are going to need it LONG and STRONG!
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Makeup is just another form of advertising. Some makeup says “Please, please look at me! I’m desperate and will do ANYTHING for your attention.”

Tattoos are another kind of advertising. Tattoos are a way of publicly proclaiming that you are a person fully capable of making decisions you will regret in the morning.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    All the girls walk by, dressed up for each other...
  • Umm who said just because we wanna look.pretty that translates to wanting makeup advice from men? Lmao ...we like What looks good on our faces and ur opinion won't change that
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If you post here expect comments. Don't like it? Tough luck for you. What you find beautiful appears to be women competing in a contest to see who can look the most like a mime. Its like booty. Call it what you want, but fat slob is what I call.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is trying to moderate an unmoderated board. That's what happens when she has yet another manic episode.

Also...news flash...makeup and fake boobs are not "new generation" beauty enhancements. Nicokeyes once again uses a strawman argument in the midst of her manic attack LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Fake boobs cap a woman at a "7" in my book. They look and feel hideous. Natural is so much better and more beautiful.

And makeup can hide a lot of beauty flaws. Once I know a woman isn't that attractive without makeup, no amount of makeup on her will change my mind about how she looks.

But that said, no amount of makeup on Nicokeyes can hide the eye bags beneath her eye bags. No matter how much makeup she cakes on those eyes, the bags under the bags are still there

LMAO if you don't like reading this, then don't!
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Why u spend money on makeup when u all talk? If you dont hook up, why dont u save daddys dollars? All talk.
  • @ skibum unlike some ppl (cough cough) I do no not put a cap on ppl free speech rights if their views differ from mine ..

Ppl obviously gonna say what they want..I am.just telling them what I think of their speech.
  • @ pistola umm were u born yesterday ..women are breadwinners just as much as men

Therefore , I do not live off daddy's credit card I live off my mommy's card LMAO

.k stop assuming thx
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have told you time and time again Nicole I don't care if you spout your inane opinions; they will be contradicted by me. By the way women ate not breadwinners just as much as men. I base that on 37 years of work with families. What do you base your opinon on? Who paid for your prom dress last year?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ".k stop assuming thx"

^ @Nicokeyes this rings hollow with you since this thread starts with you incorrectly ASSUMING that makeup and fake boobs are new generation beauty enhancements. You may want to look inwards before asking folks not to do the exact same things that you do.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I was older than I should have been when I realized 80% of the beauty industry and trends are women competing against each other, and not for male approval or attention. Sure, some trends cater to the male gaze, but just as often the fashion industry throws stuff at women to buy that no straight man would ever come up with.

Pretty consistently men like long hair, a more "natural" make up look, and simple outfits with lots of skin; sun dresses, halter tops, Daisy dukes. But you can't keep selling that same look to women year after year. So hemlines rise and fall, waistlines rise and fall, etc. It's fine that women are just playing with themselves and each other... As long as they don't ask us if we like their outfit.
  • I realized 80% of the beauty industry and trends are women competing against each other, and not for male approval or attention.

Can u say it louder for the ppl in the back? Plz and thank u. Btw if u copy and pasted what I just quoted from u and make it the title of a discussion post I will upload any pic of myself that u want me to(if u want)

I can even upload the pic first

K
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ooh, ooh, James, do it.

Ask for a nude body & head shot, well focused, with a smile.

Cause that would be pretty.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Yeah I noticed the guys in here like really old styles and looks on girls.

Now makeup is more about different colors...I love the eye makeup with different patterns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion