tuscl

Any tips for a newbie? (Tijuana)

Zeref
California
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 6:34 PM
I frequented a lot of american strip clubs and recently started to make trips down to adult Disneyland aka Tijuana! I keep hearing from friends and people online of epic front room sessions and make outs. Of my 2 visits so far i have experience none of this. What am i doing wrong? Any tips ? How do i spot a wiling chica? I am planning a visit in the next 3 months so i want to be prepared to make my weekend as best as i can:)

11 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    Flagooner must be thrilled with this thread.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The more important thing to consider is what kind of time did you have arriba? If you had a great time arriba, that is what really matters. But if the front room make is what you are looking for and you haven't experienced it yet consider: Some bargirls don't kiss at all Some bargirls don't kiss in public, some say it's bad business Some bargirls only kiss once they are completely comfortable with a customer, it might take more than one visit. Some bargirls only kiss for extra tip, to close a deal, or when they are drunk (requires money and patience). Some bargirls only kiss guys they are attracted to (be realistic). The only bargirl I made out with in the front room turned out to be a ROB (yemv) arriba but I've had too many great experiences arriba without getting a peck on the check in the club. We all monger differently but that's my dos centabos.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Sorry, but wtf is arriba?
  • Zeref
    5 years ago
    Thanks @Cristobal it makes sense, Yeah my arriba experiences have been great(i will be writing a review of HK And AB soon) and im more than happy with just that. In terms of front room action a little attention is all i really ask for. Its just curiosity mainly. Im sure i would actually feel weird if it happened and may not even want it. Definitely made me think twice about it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @-me Arriba is the expression they use to go "up" to a hotel room.
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Thanks Cristobal
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I have have had front room makout sessions with half of my chicas. In 3 trips and 20 hk chicas i only had 3 that would not kiss but still rocked my world arriba
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    But i spoil my chicas lol
  • Zeref
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 Nice, make them feel special. Thanks for the feedback.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    ^ Why all the hostility? Cum see meeeee
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Arriba means up, for the session. Abajo means down, for stage side DATY. Never been there, and what Crisobal and Countryman say I am sure is true. And of course, best to engage with the women leading with money. And best to assume that you will never be engaging with any girl who does not otherwise like you. In my experience it is more the persona, or their perception of the persona, which determines what guys a girl will like. Widely published accounts of lots of girls leading with DFKing and welcoming FIVing in the HK bar. Guys lamenting about how many pretty girls they have kissed. [view link] And then they say that in Bar Tropical and Las Chevales, there is even more tongue than in the HK Bar. And in the Playboy Bar they say that girls approach from behind and get both hands on your head and give you zero choice in the matter. I think it is obvious that the best way of making things go well arriba, is the GFE level before you commit to that, in the front room. Cristobal, you have emerged as one of our TJ aficionados, and as a TLN (Toda La Noche) aficionado too. You like the HK bar. What time of day do you think it best to enter the bar? And then as far as hooking up with your girl, seems like that would happen very quickly. So do you ever want to go for an extended or TLN session, but find that the girl has other obligations? I would assume that this would probably be child care or regulars. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion