tuscl

Would you turn your good friends in for some super hot chicks that want to have

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:21 PM
I was having this discussion with a couple buddies who grew up right next door and across the street from me. I brought up if grew up next to hot girl next doors instead of the dude next door’s that we ended up with. They got into some typical sappy shit like “I wouldn’t change a thing! No way. Bros before hos. Together forever. All for one and one for all!” All that lame shit that people say. But in my head I was thinking I would trade these fucking guys in for some hotties in a millisecond. They are just a bunch of doobie tokers any I’d survive. What about y’all? How shallow are all of you?

10 comments

• Can we have cheesecake at the wedding
  • Can we have cheesecake at the wedding
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The majority of my friends, are in fact, hot females so ....... HARD decision!
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    If there was a cash reward, then I would turn them in and use the money to attract the ladies.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Your title says "good friends", but your post says "buddies". Two different things. Your good friend stops you from taking a piss on an electric fence; your buddy shoots video. My good friends? ... nope, absolutely not. My buddies? ... mostly yes.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Pooshe baby not now, I’m trying to have a serious discussion. But yes ;)
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Sounds a lot like marriage with less hot chicks
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I actually agree with what @CMI wrote. WTF is wrong with me?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have priorities.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @flagooner >WTF is wrong with me?< A lot just ask icee homo lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion