tuscl

Miami/ Hallendale area

Hello all! I was wondering if any new advice about this area. I was there several years ago and loved Tootsies although didn't love how aggressive they were to get you into a VIP room

Another discussion I wanted to bring up which we don't talk about much. Are there any "two dollar dance clubs" here in Miami? These are (almost always 100 percent) Latina clubs that you buy expensive drinks for and they will hang out with and dance with you. They were once very flourishing in Queens NY (and still alive there). Given the large Latina population in Miami I thought maybe there might be something here. It's just something different than a usual strip club.

Thank you in advance!!!

Myo

6 comments

• mikeym
    5 years ago
    Playhouse Lounge on Hallandale Beach Blvd or Body Club on Biscayne Blvd.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Body Club! You’ll get rubbed up on by all sorts of bodies, and you won’t be able to hear what anyone has to say about, too!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    When did the 3050 model get released?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    In September of 3049, of course. Duh...

;-)
  • myocardium
    5 years ago
    Hi guys sorry for not posting much. I haven't been on for a long time and been out of the game (sick) for awhile. I'm back and could really use some advice. This Miami trip will be my first trip in what seems forever. I could really use some advice (not related to high tech vibrators lol).

Thanks in advance.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Save the money then fly to San Diego then join us in TJ HK for the best stripclubs/brothels in America.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion