tuscl

Visiting Detroit in two week, best club for extras

Friday, May 3, 2019 6:53 AM
Visiting first time to club in Detroit. Heard they have removed curtains. An clubs that has more privacy for extra and how's Windsor Canada compared to Detroit for extras. Thanks

18 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    The curtains have come down in the City of Detroit. The suburbs are unaffected. I recommend Flight Club, Landing Strip, Subi's, BT's (Dearborn). If you want dives, you could try Criket, Henry VIII, Bogart's.
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    Jack's list is solid, but I'd take issue with Criket being described as a dive. From a facilities standpoint it's comparable to BT's and slightly better than Subi's (all of which I'd call middle-tier, vs Flight Club as the local exemplar for "upscale"). Also note the Henry VIII of choice is the Inkster location (aka North); Henry's in Southgate is not worth considering, IMHO. I've never tried Windsor myself but consistent reports are that there's not enough difference in cost or quality to juatify the cross-border trip.
  • DrStab
    5 years ago
    Both solid recommendations. Depends on your budget. If you have a pile of cash, FC has everything you need. If money becomes an issue, drop down a level to Criket. If you want to get gritty and don’t care about smelling like smoke, go to Bogarts. Subi’s is OK but a little off the path. Don’t go to Windsor. Way too much of a hassle getting there and back. You never know which border officers (US or Canada) want to fuck with you for no reason. If you do go, make sure you have your passport to get back into the U.S. Last I heard, Windsor also sucks for extras.
  • jamesmat
    5 years ago
    thanks a lot guys for the suggestions. I thought as prostitution is legal in Canada the extras would be more available or less controlled. I'm sorry I'm a newbie in this area, pardon my ignorance.
  • a21985
    5 years ago
    Fc and LS and you'll be in extras heaven, but yeah, Windsor's not worth it.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    Flight Club has the best talent, but if you do choose to go there, bring a thick stack of cash because a visit there ain’t cheap.
  • sayonara
    5 years ago
    If u go to silver cricket at dayshift. Speak to Elizabeth, Winter, Gracie, cassie, Rachel rocketts their cool. If BTS dearborn night nightshift try bunny or summer.
  • sayonara
    5 years ago
    If u go to silver cricket at dayshift. Speak to Elizabeth, Winter, Gracie, cassie, Rachel rocketts their cool. If BTS dearborn night nightshift try bunny or summer.
  • sayonara
    5 years ago
  • sayonara
    5 years ago
  • sayonara
    5 years ago
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    If you are a Detroit SC fan, and didn’t see the Topless Prophet series on Cinemax, here’s you chance [view link]
  • jamesmat
    5 years ago
    Is going in the afternoon good. In Houston afternoons are slows
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Windsor is a waste of time. Flight club, landing strip, criket, subis in that order. I’d skip bts.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    Agreed with Sal and skip BTS. Avoid 8mile it's not the same as it once was and Legends downtown is more of a night club vibe
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Great info you guy's give
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Thank you Mark 94 . aside from having to wait for the bus ring the first episode was nice !
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    fucking Siri… The *bus ring* should be *buffering*...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion