tuscl

Meet up in TJ Hong Kong Monday/Tuesday 5/6 & 5/7

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Thursday, May 2, 2019 8:00 PM
Heading to TJ next week Monday and Tuesday. Anyone going and up for meeting up? Would love to meet a few TUSCL members while enjoying a trip to “paradise”!

17 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    I will be there on Sunday, when my San Diego business is done. I am staying Casades. Let me know when you are around, maybe we can share a table with a few hot senoritas.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I wish i have to wait till july lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have to wait at least two weeks... personal business takes me elsewhere.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Ok @spillthebeans. I will get in early afternoon Monday and will message you.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be there on Monday evening, I have an appointment at around 7pm. However, women rarely show up on time.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    I will be there Thursday, so I will miss. However, if anyone else is around maybe we can connect.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @cristobal I will warm up the Chicas for you! Message me when you get to the club and we’ll meet up. Thanks!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Back again so soon after your first trip? It'll get better and very addictive.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Yes I am! Looking forward to it. I am adding a bunch of site visits to get new work to justify getting to SD once a month!
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    I will be there for the first time Monday during the early afternoon.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    enjoy. i certainly do.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ joatman you walk into honk kong you will never be the same
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I am both hoping and afraid that will be the case.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @joatman What time will you be there? I'm heading out there this after, I should be around at 7pm. I have an appointment with a BG but if she's late or a no show it would cool to hang out. Let me know.
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal I jut saw your message. My phone doesn't work in TJ. Sorry but I have come and gone (no pun intended) already. I am going to start drafting a review shortly. Hope to post it this week, but I have to drive tomorrow.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Just tell it here :-)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sexmeplease Sorry but my bargirl showed up on time and we stayed at my room until the end of her shift, after she left I went to HK and had a great conversation and arriba with another cute bargirl. Oberservation: for a Monday evening the HK talent level was excellent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion