tuscl

Rocket Science

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 2:41 PM
Had a fun time last year at the Indianapolis 500. My wife and I go every year with friends (her work husband and probably her side fuck) and camp out with about 350,000 others. We always go to the local SCs and have this one Glamazon with the biggest, plumpest, most natural tits smother my face after my wife gets her over to our table (my wife is bait for strippers). This last year, we had her “work hubby’s” son with us. He is an Air Force Captain turned Navy Lieutenant Commander. He looks like an 18 year old boy, yet he is 27. I pulled Glamazon in close and asked her if she has ever fucked a Rocket Scientist. She whispered into my ear and said “nope, but I’n willing if you are. Are you a rocket scientist?” I said, “nope, but that kid right there is!” She got a huge smile on her face. He got a scared look on his face. I paid her money. She dragged him back to VIP. 30 minutes later, He came out with the biggest damn SMILE! He said, “I now know what a happy ending is all about! “ She then asked me if I was serious about him being a rocket scientist. The answer was “ABSOLUTELY!” Her bucket list got filled. His bucket got drained. Good times for all.

3 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Awesome! SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ah Nidian. Your posts are full of such joy and positivity that many on here (including me) would do well to take note of.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ one of these days, I’m gonna visit Austin. Would be fun, I think. Got close beginning of this month, but life got in the way and I had to divert another 4 hours in the opposite direction. Lol. Positive side though, is that a new hot dancer that I met in that diversion just texted me tonight to say howdy. No stripper shit. Just asking how my day was going. It’s the small things in life that make it all worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion