tuscl

OLD TRICKS ARE SEXXXY!!!

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Republican grandpas thinking they can grope and fuck me because they buy a few dances make me wet.

Nothing screams alpha male like a trick!!!!!

13 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL Hi IceyDodo!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nothing screams being a trick bitch like an IceyDodo post!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    TUSCL is bizarro world.....on here they think they are alpha males coz they can afford hookers
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ and you think you aren't a trick but you still pay your stripper hos!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO this is how IceyDodo turns his bitches into "hookups": SHE PAYS THEM...just like a trick does! Here are some of her posts...

"Yeah, Im fine with the sugar daddy aspect. Im not naive to think she'd be with me if I were broke."

"Don't care where I met her and have no problem spending the money, its not an issue."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$. You'd think she'd want to push it. And at this stage while I know itll hurt in the long run, Id be down with it. She knows I'll spend it on her.It was pretty much like we were living in a hip hop video...materialistically, it was there for her. Designer shoes, bags, clothes, the best weed, expensive restaurants. She grew up poor and likes fast money..."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

"... I'd even be fine with it just being about money if she just stays and acts normal."
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    How come tricks are so defensive?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m not defensive. Matter of fact, if the leather is real and frayed just right at the tip, I can be a fun submissive.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am going to get a fake ID that says I am older
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ we can swap IDs. Will that make my pecker harder, faster if I drop 30 years off my ID?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Troll post. Grow up Icey, Alpha male is another progressive meaningless term. I also assume that they grope Trap because they pay her. Sort of typical for sripper/customer relationships. The idea that dancers are special or that the men who pay them are special is fucking retarded. If I am in Ohio I go to Cedar Point; If I am in a bar I drink alcohol; if I am in a restaurant I eat food; if I at a ski area, I ski; if I am in a strip club I get dances. Big deal. Its entertainment and nothing more.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Troll post. Grow up Icey, Alpha male is another progressive meaningless term. I also assume that they grope Trap because they pay her. Sort of typical for sripper/customer relationships. The idea that dancers are special or that the men who pay them are special is fucking retarded. If I am in Ohio I go to Cedar Point; If I am in a bar I drink alcohol; if I am in a restaurant I eat food; if I at a ski area, I ski; if I am in a strip club I get dances. Big deal. Its entertainment and nothing more.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Fuck being an alpha male honestly, I'm comfortable with beta cuck status.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If being alpha male wasn't a real thing then being a beta cuck having to pay hoes wouldn't be a thing either
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion