Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OLD TRICKS ARE SEXXXY!!!

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Republican grandpas thinking they can grope and fuck me because they buy a few dances make me wet.

Nothing screams alpha male like a trick!!!!!

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

How come tricks are so defensive?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I’m not defensive. Matter of fact, if the leather is real and frayed just right at the tip, I can be a fun submissive.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I am going to get a fake ID that says I am older

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^^ we can swap IDs. Will that make my pecker harder, faster if I drop 30 years off my ID?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Troll post. Grow up Icey, Alpha male is another progressive meaningless term. I also assume that they grope Trap because they pay her. Sort of typical for sripper/customer relationships. The idea that dancers are special or that the men who pay them are special is fucking retarded. If I am in Ohio I go to Cedar Point; If I am in a bar I drink alcohol; if I am in a restaurant I eat food; if I at a ski area, I ski; if I am in a strip club I get dances. Big deal. Its entertainment and nothing more.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Troll post. Grow up Icey, Alpha male is another progressive meaningless term. I also assume that they grope Trap because they pay her. Sort of typical for sripper/customer relationships. The idea that dancers are special or that the men who pay them are special is fucking retarded. If I am in Ohio I go to Cedar Point; If I am in a bar I drink alcohol; if I am in a restaurant I eat food; if I at a ski area, I ski; if I am in a strip club I get dances. Big deal. Its entertainment and nothing more.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Fuck being an alpha male honestly, I'm comfortable with beta cuck status.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement