tuscl

Mail order brides...

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Sunday, April 28, 2019 12:59 PM
Ever thought of getting one and then put her to work at a strip club??

14 comments

• Zerothirtyseven
    5 years ago
    I believe that is called Human Trafficking.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    ”Buy a wife from Vietnam for only 6000 USD. 1. Guaranteed virgin. 2. Guaranteed to be delivered in 90 days. 3. NO extra charges. 4. If ran away within a year you get another one FREE.” [view link] If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Truth is stranger than fiction.
  • Funkycold88
    5 years ago
    ^Lmfao. Looks like a situation I can only win with.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I'm guessing that's in my future. But I wouldn't have her work in a strip club. Don't need the money.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its a way to get around human trafficking laws. You can only do it with one at a time though lol I've met a few strippers who were mail order brides. All couldn't wait to get their residency and dump their husbands... I think its usually a scam.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    My stepmom is a mail order bride, my dad needed a wife and she needed legal access to the US. She's ungrateful, abusive, and I believe was possessed for years by a demonic spirit.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    What's your problem?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    that was for txtittyfag yeah i can't imagine a woman who has to go to another country to look for a husband...or a guy doing the same
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "Ever thought of getting one and then put her to work at a strip club??" I would not recommend trying that. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "yeah i can't imagine a woman who has to go to another country to look for a husband...or a guy doing the same" Well, she didn't come here to LOOK for a husband, she came here to marry my dad, specifically, who picked her out of a catalogue. Like a magazine for mail order bride. He visited her family once to meet her first after he paid for her (or before maybe? I am not sure of the process). She wanted a legal way to migrate here, my dad wanted a wife and as a divorced mailman with full custody of a special needs child and, at the time, joint custody with a set of twins who he had to pay child support towards, there weren't exactly many women lining up to date him. He tried to get back with my mom several times while he was married to the evil creature, and would be gotten the marriage annulled, and my mom refused. Possibly one of the worst choices of her life. Too late now. Anyway, she didn't get her citizenship until she had been here like 15 years or so.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Mail order brides may not be human trafficking by definition of the law, but it's human trafficking in spirit.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG, its an easy way for them to make money under the table. I bet half of them are sex workers at home anyways...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    CMI, it is, but its legal....
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    *smdh*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion