Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cat fight at Follies this afternoon.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Apparently dancer M got pissed at dancer C because her customer bought C a drink. M threw the drink at C and it was on. Their table got knocked over in the short brawl that the bouncers broke up quickly. Not only did M get asked to leave but she got the worst of the fight.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I would White Knight that shit and break it up in hope of free dances.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

I love the drama

Profile picture for Summit21
Summit21
•

Damn I was thinking of going today. Missed out on a fight

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

You should have pulled out your phone, made a video, then posted it on here so we could all see.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Hell, where was I? I’m the token White Knight Bitch!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

sc,

How come I never get to see such things???

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I don't get any kinda entertainment from watching people fight even less so women

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Damn wish I was there to see that. Was planning on going Sunday.

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Sounds like Griffin drama

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Papi, I’m with you. Don’t find it at all interesting for the girls to fight.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement