tuscl

Absolutely pissed off.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
I just posted a review on Club Vogue in Columbia MO. Read it. Approve it. TUSCLers need to know. They treated me like SHIT!! Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?!

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You deserve what you got - what the hell are you doing clubbing in MO
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    You should at least post a link if not the content of the review.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/rev.php?id=352…

I get why you are pissed. I would be too, although your level of anger seems a bit much to me. Hopefully you’ll be able to go back in a few months after it calms down.

I think the lesson this demonstrates is that you have to be very very careful ever having any involvement with a dancers tip money. It happens all the time that dancer tips end up someplace other than the strippers hands, and all of us Capn Sav da Hos feel compelled to make sure that they get it back. The problem with doing that is that strip clubs are full of assholes looking to cheat strippers, and in the dark sex charged environment sometimes things get misconstrued and it’s difficult to tell a garden variety horny old guy from the assholes... The prevalence of drugs and alcohol make the problem worse. As as result often it’s best to just stay out of it rather than trying to help.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    In my opinion you’re lucky you didn’t end up getting your ass kicked. It was a nice gesture to make up for the tip money for the dancer, but tattling on the other customer was going too far and sticking your nose where it didn’t belong.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All good points. Lesson learned.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    On the positive side, I did meet a hot dancer from Atlanta who use to dance at Follies.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    They targeted you because you were the one causing drama. Nobody wants drama ITC. Sure it was a crappy move for them to put $15 on stage and then take it back, but it's not your job to police other customers' tipping etiquette.

The reality is that, as you do this more, you'll see shit a lot worse than this. But even then, you'll get no thanks from club management for bringing more drama into the mix. They deal with strippers for a living, which means that their cups already overfloweth with ongoing drama. If you really want to take a stand, then have the balls to take it up directly with the guys pulling the shit - just be willing to cash any checks that your mouth writes. ;)
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Based on what he wrote, I’ll take Nidan’s side here. All he did was tip the dancer $15 and rat out the guys who pulled money off the stage to the bouncer. IMO, that’s not a problem. He didn’t ask them to make an announcement or boot the guys from the club or otherwise start drama. Unless he’s leaving some stuff out, being asked to leave for taking an issue to a bouncer is overboard.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    What happened?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Doing good deeds in a strip club is every bit as bone-headed as masturbating in church.

Having been guilty of both, I would know.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "What happened?"

Just follow the link and read.
  • " I get why you are pissed. I would be too, although your level of anger seems a bit much to me"

^ nidan can't help it..he is just too intense emotionally and aggressive sometimes ..lol...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't have VIP right now so can someone summarize
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I know.

Lol.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The biggest entitled assholes are, by far, the manager’s friends. (Knowing they have free reign to behave however they want)

It sucks when you don’t immediately recognize them as such either.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I agree with the advice above to stay under the radar. Even if another party (whether dancer or customer) is doing wrong.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yeah. Actually the initial bouncer thanked me and dealt with it professionally. It was the manager andvthe Second bouncer who were 5 minutes removed that were jerks. The “friends” of the employees makes perfect sense. I shall heed the advice of this group. I’m still only 10 months into this new venture. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Strip clubs are not the place to be whiteknights
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Below is the review:

Nidan111
    Somewhere in MO.

Have reviewed them I’m the past. My stance had changed DRASTICALLY!
    April 25, 2019

See my previous review on layout, etc. this club WAS becoming my favorite club until tonight. The main bartender is fantastic, the girls are fantastic. The manager and bouncers are absolute SHIT ! I spent at least $400 having fun with everyone. When I was at the.stage tipping all the.beautiful dancers, there were 3 guys who stacked $15 on the stage for the dancer to have. On the last song, these guys took the money off the stage. In my opinion that is a no no. I compensated the dancer the $15 that the assholes stole. The dancer thanked me. I then went to the bar and informed the bouncer of the incident. He then went to the DJ and had the DJ give notice of the improper etiquette. Another bouncer and the MANAGER then came over to me and told me that I was an asshole and needed to leave. WTF!!!!!! I just helped one of their dancers and they gave me the riot act???? Seriously, read my previous reviews (nidan111) on this club. I retract everything that I said positive about this club other than the dancers. DO NOT GO TO CLUB VOGUE IN COLUMBIA MO! If you want to know where to go in Columbia MO, send me a PM. I loved this place. At this time, I will NEVER step foot in that club again! DONE. END. DO NOT GO TO THIS CLUB!!!!! For what it is worth, I pay for my VIP status on TUSCL.NET. Thus, I don’t need the FREE VIP for this review. I simply want EVERYONE who reads this to understand how SHITTY they will treat you. They can go fuck themselves. Seriously!!!

Review Publishers
    Rick714
    I think therefore I am.

jackob85
    Kentucky

Kcmember85
    Missouri

Review Comments
    Papi_Chulo
    Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

3 Hours Ago
    You shouldn't get involved with what other customers are doing, that's what the staff is for - if a dancer has an issue with a customer she can handle it herself letting the staff know - it really wasn't your place to do what you did - a customer is free to do what he feels with his $$$ - this so called etiquette is a guideline not some holy rule to not be broken - I think you overstepped your boundary as a custy and came across as a tattletale.

flagooner
    Everything written by this member should be consid
    3 Hours Ago
    Sounds like a bit of White Knight syndrome. I understand seeing that and thinking WTF, but it warrants no more than a shaking of the head. Stay in your lane Bro.

rickdugan
    Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
    2 Hours Ago
    They targeted you because you were the one causing drama. Next time don't behave like a drama queen snitch.

Nidan111
    Somewhere in MO.
    2 Hours Ago
    Good points.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think you did the right thing under normal circumstances. Once the money touches the stage rail, its the dancer's money....they basically ripped the dancer off.

The thing is, in management's mind, management isn't necessarily there for the dancers, they're there to make the club run smoothly. They don't necessarily care about stuff like that as long as they don't have to deal with it. Its a lot of why there is often so much tension between management and dancers.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Did they mistake you as the customer that took the money back or did they give you shit for going to the bouncer? I am curious what their justification was for asking you to leave. You didn't create a scene and they could have easily just ignored the whole thing.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I really have no idea. It was very busy. Perhaps mistaken identity since they were 5 minutes removed from the initial bouncer communications. Again, all good points. I am still learning. What I have now solidified in my brain is...
    NO more white knight syndrome;let them police themselves. Have minimal to no interaction with other PLs that I do not know; i do not know them nor the club employees, thus stay under the radar.
    Valuable lessons learned. Thanks all.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Justin makes a good point... maybe they mistook you. I'd go back and see what happens
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In strip clubs it's kinda an unspoken rule that everyone minds their biz (hear no evil see no evil) - telling on another custy is a bit analogous to seeing a guy getting head in the club and then telling on him - I would only say/do something if I see a custy stealing $$$/etc from a dancer or vise-versa (which from what I read IMO was not the case in this situation).

I do find it odd that you were asked to leave - one can only assume as to why - could be:

- they saw you as a trouble-maker sticking your nose where it doesn't belong

- they confused you with the perpetrators

- the perpetrators were known to the club (regulars)

- other

Dancers and staff will often kiss custies' asses especially if they're good spenders, but most of the time they are not your friends nor necessarily on your side especially if you're not a regular (and even then).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Sometimes some custies IMO get a false sense of security in a strip club and forget they're in a different environment from a regular business establishment - IMO SCs are often filled with seedy people from staff to dancers to custies and if something goes down good chance you won't be dealing with choir boys.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ that point is exactly what I needed / need to remember. This is why I like this forum. Experience that is passed on with advice to heed.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    How in the hell did you spend $400 in a Missouri club? :)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Having fun. Until the end.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well, hello Nicole.
  • U should drink some look aid to calm down LOL
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    You did the right thing but I'm surprised at the managers reaction, what a dick.

If God forbid, I'm ever in MO, I will no way visit Club Vogue.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Try asking the dancer in question what happened. Their reaction seems off.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I was with you up to and including the point where you compensated the dancer for the $15 lifted from the rail. That's a solid move, especially if you're looking to spend some time with that specific dancer.

After that... no. For the many reasons cited above.

Live and learn.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ excellent advice!!!
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    I dont know that I ever pulled money back that touched the stage, but I've walked up to the stage, money in hand and stood there while the girl is talking to other guys, and her set ends. From my point if view she never earned that tip from me, so I go sit back down with the tip back in my pocket. If the guys put 15 up there and she ignored them, I could see a drunk version of me snatching my 15 back up once her set ends. If I toss it out to the middle of the stage, clearly that was for her no matter what. Money sitting right in front of you is your invitation for her to come over and say hi, and give you a little attention.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ there was definitely NO IGNORING. She played well for them. I think that is what got my goat so bad. But, as others have taught me on this thread, I should probably just keep my nose out of it. My lesson was learned. I can see why many dancers target the older guys. If that is how younger guys act in a SC and I were a dancer, I would not be treating them with much love at all. But, I am definitely not a dancer and as I have learned, I am also not their White Night nor their bouncer (who should be doing his job instead of flirting off to the side). It won’t happen again from this PL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion