tuscl

Is Nicole's grammar difficult to understand sometimes?

CC99
Say yes to the sex industry!
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:50 PM
Do people misinterpreting Nicole need to fix their reading comprehension or does Nicole need to fix her grammar structure? Not that she is always incoherent, but I honestly can't figure out what the point she is trying to make is sometimes. I mentioned to Icey that I think most of the board has difficulty understanding her sometimes and he said "Its not a vast majority of the forum. Its the same idiots who troll anyone with differing views."

So what exactly do you guys think? Personally, I do understand most of what she says, but the times when she is incoherent are frequent enough to be noteworthy. Does her grammar need improvement or can most of you understand her every time?

28 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    She speaks Soy Boy Beta Cuck. I cant do understand her, you do.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Who?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Probably she is posting via a cell phone, and so she has to be terse.

SJG
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    Terse?!?? Have you read her posts????
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    She's often incoherent. I suspect that she uses it as cover for the inability to make a good argument.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    It's not us. It's her.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I understand Nicole just fine. Its the same people calling anyone they don't like a troll and claiming they don't make any sense, who tell Nicole she doesn't make any sense.... They think pretending to not understand makes them look smart. Which it doesn't...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I agree 100% with Icey.

SJG
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I'm sure nicole has a glass or 3 of wine while on this...
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    What a dumbass troll question. Nobody can be that clueless
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    How is this a troll question.

I'm trying to see if there's any reasonable debate on this or whether there's a very solid consensus that her grammar needs improvement.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    A troll asking for a debate on a empirically obvious challenged poster. You are one post away from ignore...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Oh c'mon upright citizen stop being so dramatic. I worded this specifically so as to be fair and keep my mind open to the possibility that I might be wrong. Wanting to be fair doesn't make me a troll. Besides, I actually agreed that her grammar is often incoherent and needs to be fixed. I created the thread because Icey claimed that the majority of the forum doesn't think its difficult to comprehend so I'm asking the whole forum and not just people who happen to be reading one of her threads whether her grammar really is difficult to understand.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    She's average to above average for an online poster. I do hope her college papers are better thought out. But I know PhDs that use "ur" when they text so who knows?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^That's an interesting perspective but by average to above average, are you talking about the content of her posts or her grammar?

I actually often do enjoy the content of some of her threads. Some of her threads seem kind of Twitter-like to me and I ignore them but there are also several times when she posts thought-provoking content. Its the grammar structure specifically that I occasionally find incoherent which detracts from the overall quality of her threads.
  • Let's all psycho analyze my grammar now and make an entire post for it...
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Fair? How is it fair to make a thread attacking her the same way the geriatric trick clique does?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Congrats you just made the list...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    If this is an attack its a pretty tame one. I imagine Nicole finds the thread funny anyway.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its just resorting to what they do.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Nicole. I think they did. And the verdict is that you need some work. The real question is whether or not you can take constructive criticism. My guess is that you cannot. Prove me wrong.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^I agree with Nidan, this is not "an attack thread." UprightCitizen even put me on ignore for essentially not being negative enough.

Content wise, I like a fair number of Nicole's threads and would like her to stay on TUSCL. Although I do wish she'd participate more in other people's threads instead of sticking so exclusively to her own. But seriously Nicole, your grammar needs some work. I think your experience posting on TUSCL would be a lot more enjoyable if people could understand what you are actually saying more often and you don't need to constantly clarify what you meant in follow up posts.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I've never met her grammer so I don't know.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    CC99 said "Content wise, I like a fair number of Nicole's threads and would like her to stay on TUSCL."

If you even remotely believe that she's quitting TUSCL, then you should have your picture placed next to the word 'gullible' in the dictionary.

Her crap posting style is just a function of her trolling. At least that's my opinion. Asking her to improve is an empty ask.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    CC99 so you claim to not understand her because of her grammar but claim to like her content. Make your mind up. You can't like her content if you claim to not understand it lulz
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I like her content when I understand it. As I said, I do understand the majority of her posts, but there's a lot of incoherent posts. Enough that it is noteworthy.
  • I'm hungry someone buy me food

Thx
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So you understand and can figure out the content of the ones you claim are incoherent.... thats understanding
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion