tuscl

You guys claim to eat popcorn while nina and I argue .yet you guys have the chan

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

50 comments

• NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    But you made a post about how you stare at women who look hot, then made a post hours later complaining about men who stare at women who look hot.

So it's ok for you to do it and post about it, but if a man does it is not. That's what I've gathered from your posts, as you continue to be a complete contradiction.
  • Again.getting it twisted

In the comments section I said its ok to stare but not let the girl known you are staring which is what I meant.I never said its ok for.women to make it obvious staring at each other LOL.

Therefore, i want complaining about men staring, but rather how they think Its ok to make it more obvious that they are staring when a girl wears less clothes

Nicole being hypocritical much? Nahh. More like Nina not reading comments section of discussion post to get a comprehensive undertstanding much.
  • Again.getting it twisted

In the comments section I said its ok to stare but not let the girl known you are staring which is what I meant.I never said its ok for.women to make it obvious staring at each other LOL.

Therefore, i want complaining about men staring, but rather how they think Its ok to make it more obvious that they are staring when a girl wears less clothes

Nicole being hypocritical much? Nahh. More like Nina not reading comments section of discussion post to get a comprehensive undertstanding much.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicole1994... You're incoherent.
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Call.Me.Ishmael we should cut her some slack, she's probably coming off the coke and waiting anxiously for her dealer to bring by her morning fix.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nicole1994...

So glad I shoveled out the cash for the TUSCL decoder ring...

If I'm reading your top post correctly, you're claiming hypocrisy (you used the term 'irony', but not correctly...) that members here are rubber-necking at this argument between you and Nina, yet don't do the same when arguments erupt between IceyLoco and... well... everyone.

And you're further claiming that this is an example of sexism (you used the term 'misogyny', but not correctly...not really).

Except, you're wrong.

For better or worse, TUSCL has a long history of flame war voyeurism that transcends gender.

-- When you see users refer back to the non-stop flaming between Dugan and Dougster, there's always several members who'll point out how much they liked to spectate.

-- Ditto for the conflict between VinceMichaels, Dougster, and txttittyfag (primarily).

There are also those who have taken pleasure in watching TUSCL users get into deep brawls with SJG and IceyLoco (until they paints themselves into corners and run to the 'ignore' button). Incidentally, I've directly participated in such behavior...

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

And there's actually one thing that both you and Nina have in common. Txttittyfag goes after both of you.

It's possibly not TUSCL's most redeeming feature, but everyone here slows down at road accidents to see where the head landed.

TL;DR SUMMARY: You're not a special snowflake.

Cheers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Got it. Sorry. I'll update my spreadsheet of shifting TUSCL alliances and adversaries.

This place rivals 'Game of Thrones' for complex relationships...
  • When you see users refer back to the non-stop flaming between Dugan and Dougster, there's always several members who'll point out how much they liked to spectate.

-- Ditto for the conflict between VinceMichaels, Dougster, and txttittyfag (primarily).

There are also those who have taken pleasure in watching TUSCL users get into deep brawls with SJG and IceyLoco (until they paints themselves into corners and run to the 'ignore' button). Incidentally, I've directly participated

Wonder why the threads you posted date back so long ago, eh?

They obviously haven't acted that way recently, yet never cease to act that way with Nina ans I. Apparently they like to "speculate" more with women......
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, VinceMichaels is dead. And Dougster stopped posting (as Dougster, at least...). So, there's that.

But this thread I posted when IceyLoco blocked me (for one hot minute) now has over 250 posts from numerous users... including IceyLoco. It has become the default spectator thread with regard to IceyLoco:

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

And there have also been recent threads and spectator drama about the ongoing conflict between Dugan and DoctorEvil.

You remain wrong... and not a special snowflake.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes loves the strawman argument.

And being an attention whore regardless if it is because people are entertained that her level of dumbass rivals that of IceyDodo and san_jose_creep.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    1. Nina doesn't post 15x day
    2. Nina is a dancer she has a reason to be here
    3. Nina doesnt sound like a 12-yo girl
    4. Nina would make me LDK, you make me roll my eyes
    5. Nina isn't all talk

*continues to eat popcorn*
  • I like strip clubs so I have a reason to b here too LOL.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think you like the image of strip clubs that you've constructed in your head. Which is different from liking strip clubs, really.

But SJG posts here and he hasn't seen a vagina, so it's not like there's an actual barrier to entry.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    And Nina is an annoying bitch with anger issues.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Nicole doesnt like strip clubs. She went to one once upon a time and got an adrenaline rush and now she is here but posting a bunch of bs that has nothing related to do with clubbing. Ie idgaf about your 26 to sophomore still living off daddys ass
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    CMI kinda like how some of you have an unrealistic image of strip clubs and troll me for keeping it real
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Nope. You're just a troll.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Huh? What did you say, I CUNT hear you?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Seriously Nicole fix your grammar structure. You claim to be misinterpreted all the time which is really not surprising given sentences like this title. Everybody makes typos sometimes but you can't butcher a sentence so badly that you're incoherent. It's really not that difficult to write a little better. I type out posts on my phone while walking all the time and the grammar structure of my sentences are fine.
  • So I'm curious. What equates to a woman wearing a sexy outfit?

A mini skirt ..yeah no.I never see.girl wesring those these days other than to clubs.. this isn't the 90's.

Do shorts with was hanging out = sexy outfit ? Don't see girls doing that either unless at parties.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    who gives a fuck about grammar on an online forum....

And Nicole isn't misinterpreted nor misunderstood. Idiots are just doing that obnoxious entitled white boy thing where they think pretending not to understand you makes them look smart....when in fact just makes them look retarded and like they need to work on their English language comprehension skills.

I've never had a problem understanding anything she says.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO so says the resident troll.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Its not pretending, you're the only person here who can understand her every time. I'd say 80% of her sentences are coherent, the other 20% just don't make any sense. Take this sentence for example....

"Damn, the irony right ? I meant misogyny? LoL. Except that msiofny"

What is trying to be conveyed here?

When the grammar is so bad you can't understand what the person is saying then it does matter on an internet forum. Are people going to jump all over you for a misplaced comma or slightly misspelled word? No. However, when your sentences are so broken they don't convey meaning, or if you type out a huge block of text without separating it into paragraphs, then people might care.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Then you have a comprehension problem.... she's perfectly understandable.

People are picking on her not using spell or grammar check on here coz they can't argue the points she makes. Just like they call anyone whose points they can't counter a troll. You'd think men their age would be more mature and have at least an oz of intelligence to them.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Its not coherent. It doesn't mean you have a comprehension problem when the vast majority of the forum has a hard time understanding her.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm. Interesting thread. As far as myself not knowing about strip Club culture, Inwould challenge anyone on that. I go to SC at least 4 x monthly, all types (Black, ghetto, FS Extras, no touch, touch but no extras, OTC friendly, GFE and even one PSE). I don’t think Nicole has been to more than ONE strip club ever; she truly has no clue on what a strip club is all about.

When it comes to understanding Nicole... not always easy until after she posts a few follow up comments. Her ideas really are flighty.

When it comes to popcorn..... I fucking love popcorn! I just won’t eat it at a strip club. There is only one thing that I eat at a strip club, but it has to be with the right company.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not a vast majority of the forum. Its the same idiots who troll anyone with differing views
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There are quite a few people on this board who don't want to do anything except argue.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ And then there are others who spend all their time telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ What you call fun is just escapism. I have never seen sex as anything like escapism.

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "And Nina is an annoying bitch with anger issues."

The fact that I barely post here anymore and still annoy you is a victory to me. Thanks, icyloo or whatever the hell you call yourself, you shitkicker troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    SJG said "What you call fun is just escapism."

Damn straight! And that's how I have fun. I keep it simple. It doesn't interfere with the rest of my life. And it's fun for me.

So, stop telling people that they're having fun wrong. Because they're not. They're just having different fun than you. Which is fine.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    san_jose_creep posted -> "What you call fun is just escapism."

^ posting to TUSCL about interacting with strippers without actually interacting with them IRL is just escapism.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Nina, you're the troll. You come on here like a retard for the sole purpose of attacking Nicole and belittling anyone who calls you out on it. Just because a few old tricks who dislike Nicole egg you on doesn't mean you're in the right. Also, if you consider being a nuisance and a cyber bully a victory, you definitely have problems.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LMAO so says the resident troll.
  • Lol ...Nina hates on people but makes discussion posts solely for those people .

must be nice to dedicate your soul and energy to people you dislike.she can't meet me in person so I guess she wants me to reside in her head

I respond back to her sometime, whereas she writes a novel about me every time she gets on here.

on the occasion that she does get on here, she feels the need to create posts about Nicole.

Damn..Nicole motivates nina's actions..interesting..

and now she will react by vilifying and cursing and therefore derailing any meaning her message could have, thus remindining us that she is incapable of saying anything of substance ..

Her commenting can't erase her record of creating numerous posts she created about me , and thus the amount of times nicole preoccupied her mind to motivate her to get on this site.

Stupid bitch fot a nice ring to it, Don't it:).
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Is 'msiofny' like 'covfefe'¿
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Nicole, I'm not the only one who creates posts about you. You have also created posts about me. Did you forget that? You should read that last response you wrote before Pistola's and see how hypocritical and contradictory you are being.

And correct, I don't like you. I have no reason to "hate on" you, you are not even a dancer. You're just so stupid it's entertaining. I don't like you because you come on here and have been condescending about dancers AND customers, ON A STRIP CLUB FORUM. You also try (fail) to act like you're better than people here for things you have not even accomplished yet.

And Pistola, it's funny you say that because I was just thinking the EXACT same thing when reading her posts.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "Damn straight! And that's how I have fun. I keep it simple. It doesn't interfere with the rest of my life. And it's fun for me."

Exactly, "escapism" is not a bad thing. A lot of times, the best parts of our lives are about escapism.
  • You also try (fail) to act like you're better than people here for things you have not even accomplished yet.

Yes I talk about things I haven't accomplished to share my ambitions but no I do not justify them to leverage some kind of superiority over others ........again u and ur logic gaps

Me telling you I go to a higher ranked school and have better grades than you is not acting like im better than you, it is a fact as none of that was made up. that is not me assuming I am superior , because I don't think that that fact makes me better than you ..

Here you go again , conflating me stating facts for me saying I am superior.
  • And honey, did I deny that I make posts about myself ? Nahh.I just said that you make posts about me as well..

I can link discussion threads you've created about me. Funny thing is that I have not created one topic about you.
  • And btw, me bringing that up randomly would have been me tryna act like I'm.better .

But it wasn't random..it's only reasonable that I would bring up certain facts to prove to you why you are not qualified to call me iliterate.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Funny thing is that I found two (out of LMAO 500+) threads created with NinaBambina called out in the title.

Apparently manic Nicokeyes can't keep track of her own manic posts. LMAO!
  • Oh Damn..u found 2? 2 is still more than the 5 plus posts she created about me.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Haha SLD that's funny shit! And just reading the first few posts shows this girls MO is still the same: annoy all to no end. Then claim she's leaving but of course she doesn't.

I mean seriously, doesn't this get old? Like there's really nothing better you can do with your time? I remember Nicole said she only posts when she's on the bus or some shit. Looking at her post count, she must do fucking 3 hour bus trips daily.

At least she's not as bad as Iceyloco wanna be gangster pimp lady know it all SJW who spends an alarming amount of time here arguing with everyone under the sun. His main bitch and side bitch is TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Funny thing is that I have not created one topic about you."

^ oh damn...she gets called out for this blatant lie and then changes her argument.

LMAO what a dumbass, contradictory, and argumentative attention whore!
  • Umm Idk it took me an hour and half to get home and have my computer start up..an hour bus ride .

Then I spent my lunch hour on this site earlier soooo
  • Funny thing is that I have not created one topic about you."

^ oh damn...she gets called out for this blatant lie and then changes her argument.

It wasn't a lie if I couldn't remember. Btw, 2 is only a fraction of how many times she posted about me sooo
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @TFP unfortunately TUSCL is stuck with Nicokeyes. She's never going to leave TUSCL and she's always going to post inane shit whenever she gets a manic attack. She's bipolar and can't help herself. As she fails at school and life she's still going to post here, and she'll change her goals and even contradict her past ones because that's not why she's really posting. She's simply manic and it doesn't really matter what she's posting because it is simply the current random shit bouncing around in her brain. The actual content and validity of it is irrelevant to why she posts.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "It wasn't a lie if I couldn't remember. Btw, 2 is only a fraction of how many times she posted about me sooo"

^ LMAO it's a lie when it contradicts FACT, dumbass.

And since you can't remember what you post, how do you know for sure how many times she posted about you. LMAO chances are you can't remember and/or are lying about that part too. LMAO you debase your own credibility with your own unsubstantiated posts!

And you can easily substantiate them.

LMAO and you continue to deflect! LOLOLLOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion