tuscl

How much do you spend on dancers??? Not hookers....

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Monday, April 22, 2019 1:44 PM
I'm not talking about hookers and how much you paid for sex or to cum in your pants or some shit. I'm just talking about how much you've actually spent on a girl at a club. I tip in the area of $40 to $300 for good company...it goes up if I know her more. But usually I'll give a girl who is a friend or I know like $100 if I see her in the club. I round drink prices up to the nearest ten dollar amount for waitresses and bartenders. Most I ever tipped was $3000 to a girlfriend. She was pissed off they started making them work two days worth of day shift so they could work weekend nights, so I surprised her and made it rain $50s when she was on stage... But usually I'll get like $100 or $200 in $1s and make it rain on side bitch. With main bitches its usually just a $100 made into a heart and some money for a bottle of Henny for when she gets off.

36 comments

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    I am trying to picture a man using the term bitches, but I can't.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Why would I pay anyone for their company ? I friends if I just want to hang out and talk to someone. And I sure as heck have never made it rain on any girl. Nor will I ever.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    This is thread hall of fame material, people.
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    I agree with warrior I would never pay anyone for their company. And I wasn't aware that cumming in your pants in the club was the work of a hooker..LOL I pay girls for their dances and may a few extra dollars if they are good but I don't hand out money for doing nothing.
  • George123789
    5 years ago
    Warrior15 — you are a very smart person! Why the fuck anyone would make it rain is stupid. Dancers expect to work for their cash.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, it's not like anything in the top post is remotely true anyway.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its strip club etiquette. If I meet a new girl and I spend time talking with her, I'm not gonna stiff her for time she could have spent hustling. If she's a bitch, main bitch or side bitch then its a token of appreciation and cute when you give it to her in a cute way... "a dollar for the titties" That said, I don't tip random bitches and just say no when I'm asked to tip. If I want a girl I go up to her, I have no problem telling a bitch to go away if she starts talking to me. At least I don't waste anyone's time. But being a cheap fuck is one of the worst things you can do at a strip club. Plus it shows you guys don't understand strippers and strip club culture....Its a status thing for them when you start seeing them...They talk about whose man comes to make it rain on them, what he does for a living, if he orders food for the dressing room, brings her weed, shares drugs, his drip etc. all that matters. Your statuses become linked.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have no problem tipping a girl for her time. I will tip her $20 per 30 min increments of that is why I go into the club. In other words, if I don’t feel like getting dances but just having drinks and talking then I will tip the girl $20 every 30 minutes. If I feel like getting dances, I’ll spend up to $750 per girl. For what it’s worth, I don’t have time to hang out with friends and my friends are not usually in the locations that I am at the time. However, I do like company And I prefer female company.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, that's good strip club etiquette....its common sense, the girls are working and deserve to get paid something.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I like bitches too. :) :) :) SJG Canned Heat Let's Work Together, good video [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    LDK, how about for dances? Or buying them drinks?
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I don't waste girls' time, but I also won't pay them more than $100 in a single night (non-extras clubs).
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    That doesn't get you far in Vegas though
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    If its not a girl you know well
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    or are seeing
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    or managing (you know how Team WinningTeam do)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    A stripper giving you money is the ultimate sign she's yours. It makes them feel good.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm.... Me smells a Larry Fisherman troll account! I remember when he said he made it rain $30k in the club and all if the other PLs in the club left because they couldn’t compete Witt the action of Larry Fishsticks/IceyLoco.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Meat72, lying with your troll account doesn't make you look any more credible. Its funny how the biggest tricks in here are triggered by a thread where I'm talking about spending money on dancers. You guys claim to be big spenders and take care of the girls you "lock down" in the club.... yet this thread triggers you lmfao Is it coz I'm asking about actual strip club shit and not about hookers? lol
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I’m flattered you think of me in that light! He’s One of my all time favorite members, not because I’m gay, and not that there’s anything rong with that, LarryFishsticks. What happened to the $30k you rained on those strippers? Bacon!!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Meat72, you're a fucking idiot trying to troll and derail my thread with your troll profile. If you'd like to participate, tell us how much you spend on dancers.... otherwise STFU
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    This is badass.... taking care of the hoes... Watch MIGOS, YOUNG THUG & LIL BABY spend $100,000 CASH on STRIPPERS in one hour at ATLANTA NIGHTCLUB [view link] Lil Wayne Gives Strippers Healthy Tip [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My favorite kind of music video, no false pretenses to it. Fat Joe Ft. Lil Wayne - Make It Rain (official music video) HQ [view link] I've done lots of stage side tipping, but making it rain, no. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Something about SJG posting a rap music video is really funny to me. But I have an extremely difficult time comprehending how a guy dropping 3k or apparently 100k on a stripper with no expectation of sex is badass while the guy who gets laid spending $150 or $200 is a "trick." With 100k you could buy sex every day for a year but they are spending it all on... Looking cool?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Identify the girl you want, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. And that video is a rebuke to organized Christianity, and Faith, Hope, and Love. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SJG you don't need a lot to make it rain. $50 in ones is enough. And its a good video. Its weird though, you can give a dancer a $20 and its not the same impact as if you throw 20 ones at her and slap her ass. CC99 dropping 3k on your girl is a very kind gesture. It shows she's your bitch and you take care of her. Dropping 100k on random bitches shows he's giving it out because he wants to, he's not a trick because he's not doing it for any ulterior motive or to get laid.... he does it because he can. They appreciate it and are grateful. Meanwhile, the guy who spends $200 to fuck them is a trick paying for sex...there's no positive motive to his actions, no connection between them and that's how the hoe sees it. In her eyes the guy dropping 3k on his girl is a king, the guy giving random bitches at the club money is a great guy, the guy trolling the club for sex is a trick. There's a social hierarchy to it. The first 2 can date strippers. The last won't. Strip clubs have their own little culture.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Got to try that, throwing ones at her and slapping her ass. At our local clubs there really is not supposed to be any touching. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Then without ass slapping. But when I do it, their eyes light up... younger ones love it. I think it makes them feel like in a rap video...a lot of them crave that. They like the link between rappers and strippers and want to feel like that.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A lot I think is just that you are claiming her, and in public. Too bad that in US clubs you can't then take her arribe in the hotel. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Women like the feeling of being claimed and taken care of. Strippers also love showing off and being shown off. A guy is like a status symbol for them. Its very shallow and vapid but if you have a look they like and you treat them like queens, they're yours...a lot is just about image with them. But once they respond to it they end up catching feelings pretty quickly coz they're not used to it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I can vouch personal for all that Icey is saying! Less bumping is necessary, when the threads stay open. We could have lots of quite focused threads, but only if they are allowed to stay open. SJG April Wine - I Like to Rock [view link] 'This is personal for me': Hillary Clinton urges caution on Trump impeachment [view link] Frantz Fanon [view link] Sammy Hagar Standing Hampton - full album [view link] Montrose - Rock the Nation [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah I hate how threads are allowed to die, its stupid
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Makes it hard to keep more interesting topics going. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    It also leads to several threads on the same topics popping every once in a while. If some question threads were left open, that would save a lot of clutter on the forum.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A much better forum if threads could stay open!! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    A much better forum if threads could stay open!! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion