tuscl

Happy Easter

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Happy Easter to all of you who are celebrating the Resurrection today. Alleluia!

For the heathens among us, I will not bother to say something like Happy Passover because, as most would know, this is not a casual greeting said in a chirpy manner. Pesach is one of the most solemn Jewish holidays and Gentiles popping up with "Happy Passover" are generally considered by real Jews to be rude and ignorant.

43 comments

• JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Happy Passover to you, too!

Shabbat shalom bitches.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Shabbat ended yesterday at sundown, no? ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Parts are solemn, parts are fun. Sort of like Easter, which is basically just commemorating Jesus celebrating Passover
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Happy Easter to y’all, RickiBoi did you go to church today with your little children, do you worry that those kids are learning about hypocrisy and deceit, from a weak little person such as yourself.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    We are all sinners 25 and, sadly, most parents also end up being hypocrites on some issue or another. We raise our kids to our ideals, not to our failings.

Btw, do you nor realize how stupid you sound using "Boi" in some play to sound modern? You're an old man, not a bisexual girl or a young hood rat. Just be what you are and stop pretending to be hip, Jewish or whatever else you want us to believe.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^Not quite as stupid as you do, with your holier than thou, pious platitudes.
    We’re all sinners true, but most of us don’t hide behind our family, and question other people’s beliefs, using discredited old narratives, lifted from the protocols of the elders of zion
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Happy Easter!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^A monger cannot also have a strong value system? For example, I cannot enjoy grown women while also taking issue with shits who get snarky with girls less than half their age, or, worse, take advantage of minor children?

Look 25, it's sad that you long ago abandoned any notion of (1) masculine pride, (2) a value system based upon human decency or (3) loyalty to anything beyond your own petty wants. But some of us haven't jumped headfirst into that abyss.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sorry Jack, that was for 25. Happy Easter to you as well.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    LOL RickiBoi pot meet kettle!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, my masculine pride is well in tact, which is why I don't have your style of passive aggressive text exchanges with young women almost a third of my age. ;)

As far as the rest, there are limits. The problem is that you've lost sight of them - a long time ago I'm guessing.

Now can we get back to "Happy Easter" for those on the board who aren't pretending to be Jewish? ☺
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It never fails every year around Easter some lapsed Christians make attack’s on folks using their Jewish ancestry, to start mini pogroms, it’s been true as long as I’ve been alive, years ago it took the form of the Jews killed Christ now it’s more sophisticated, but still bigoted and wrong , shame on you RickiBoi you’ve been orchestrating attacks on people like a true bigoted asshole as long as you’ve been here which is one year longer than me.
    You have no shame whatsoever pretense much.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I have nothing but respect for the Jewish people, especially the observant ones. It takes real discipline to observe their religious traditions.

My issue is with you alone, who can't even get your Yiddish words right in your whole act. Trump may be surrounded by Fake News, but tuscl is infested with Fake Jews. Your shame knows no bounds trollboi. ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag just wants to be a contrarian for attention whoring purposes. The fucking idiot will disagree with anything just to be a lil bitch.

And he's not Jewish. He just plays the Jewish card for attention and to feign disgust/concern as he's done before.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Nobody is buying what you’re selling RickiBoi we know better look, at your original post on this thread and compare it to mine in the Passover thread. I attacked no one just wished all well, you started in with me don’t try to play that aw shucks shit, do you think everyone here is stupid.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Happy Easter
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Damn. 25 makes a thread with a generally positive sentiment and three sarcastic threads followed suit.

25 is the true (unintentional) troll king right now. Smash that like button
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    He's not positive, he's a condescending lil bitch
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Back at ya' TX.

And yes 25 church was great thank you, but TX is right that we do keep a special eye out to ensure that they are never alone with the types of creepy guys who you like to befriend and then defend. ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag is meth head spice's lap dog
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Happy Easter Rick, etal. That even includes the persons that 25 thinks are schmucks.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its funny, the fact that so many people mock his ass shows what everyone really thinks of 20fag on here lmao
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^I thought you were trying to make your persona a cool contrarian?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ But we know ur a #TROLL RETARD with a dozen aliasez. #FACT

We all k ow you have more aliases than anyone here
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ #youareasdumbasyoulook
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    “N she wrapped u round her lil #RETARD finger wen u visited her n u ended up with nuthin cept empty pockets #DUMBASS!!!!”

Oooh, looks like somebody is aware crazyjoe and I hung out IRL before. Except there were no threads or anything about it on the board. Care to explain what account you were in to read crazyjoe’s reviews? :)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve been to China before and I’d love to go back sometime within the next two years :)

And not my fault you admitted to reading crazyjoe’s review on another alias (unless you actually paid for VIP as tittyfag)
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    all I can say is love.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    And to think all I wanted to do was wish everyone a Happy Easter, albeit I could have done it without the tongue-in-cheek "heathen" comment.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a happy one.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It’s difficult to get the barn door closed when there’s an elephant standing in the doorway
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    How is it that rickdugan can express an anodyne sentiment like “Happy Easter” in a way that sounds incredibly d-baggy?

Whatever else you say about rickdugan, you have to admit he has “talent”! I bet the whole rickdugan persona is a work of fiction. I think he is actually a bouncer at some uber-hip club in Manhattan and he has to practice sounding like a petty bitch for his job.

That’s why he can say the nicest thing but say it in a way that makes him sound like a total dick! I mean really, it is not like any normal person could actually BE that much of a dick, is it? ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    "Oooh, looks like somebody is aware crazyjoe and I hung out IRL before. Except there were no threads or anything about it on the board."

^ lmfao! Looks like #youareasdumbasyoulook speaks out like he is an expert when he only has limited surface info...hahaha

Nicespice is telling the truth. Her and I did hang out irl and had a great time. The nice things others have said about her, who have net her irl are all true. She has a great sense of humor and personality. She is a pleasure to be around.

Sounds like rxtittyfag is a bitter jealous old man. Keep it up tittyfag!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "I mean really, it is not like any normal person could actually BE that much of a dick, is it? ;)"

Well, when I don't get my fruit cup.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I meant to say hung out
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    You need a hobby besides fruit cups flagoober
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^>"I mean really, it is not like any normal person could actually BE that much of a dick, is it? ;)"<

The operative word which you seem to have missed is NORMAL

Well, when I don't get my fruit cup.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    25, did you just put yourself in the normal category? An Internet troll whose most notable accomplishments on here are to fuck up his impersonation of an old Jew when not defending his pedophile BFF? I guess the definition of "normal" is quite different where you come from, wherever that really is.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Go suck on some lemons RickiBoi maybe that’ll get the taste of txtwats mangina out of your mouth
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    This is priceless and so true

"25, did you just put yourself in the normal category? An Internet troll whose most notable accomplishments on here are to fuck up his impersonation of an old Jew when not defending his pedophile BFF? I guess the definition of "normal" is quite different where you come from, wherever that really is."

20fag was one of the sick fucks to agree that "if she's young enough to bleed...she's..." on a thread in VIP once...and he admitted to being both Jewish and Catholic or something lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m sure you’re dougster now making up statements and attributing them to others was his MO, gtfoh you antisemetic bigot
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20 Fag, you're not Semitic and you're the bigot. Go feign outrage elsewhere. Or better yet express outrage at the xenophobia, islamophobia, misogyny, etc expressed on here.... One day you claim to celebrate Christmas and love your Catholic heritage the next you're Jewish celebrating Passover. You GTFOH
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ What day was that you bigoted liar, stop making up lies and attributing them to others, dougie aka tricky
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    How was your Jewish Easter? Better than your Jewish Christmas?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion