tuscl

International spoiling US SC experience

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Saturday, April 20, 2019 10:58 AM
I've read several members claim that going to brothels (such as the TJ clubs, SE Asian clubs, and German FKK) have spoiled the US SCing experience for them. I've never been to TJ but did go to a club in Puerto Rico back in the late 80's that sounds a lot like the HK experience but a little lower scale. The girls would circulate and get you all worked up trying to get you to take them to a room. It was a whorehouse, not a SC. I enjoy SCs. A lot. Too much maybe. Probably. I liked the whorehouse as a novelty. It is a completely different experience though. Comparing a whorehouse to a SC is like apples to oranges. Kinda like comparing an Orlando club to one anywhere else in Florida. They are totally different experiences and thus not really comparable. A whorehouse seems to be for complete losers who are desperate to get laid and are so pathetic that the only way they can do it is to order a skanky foreigner with an abused twat off a menu who services 10 guys a day. And then they can't stop talking about how great it is. Whereas a SC seems to be a place where gentlemen go to appreciate beautiful ladies and enjoy the game of trying to get as much sexual gratification as possible from these ladies who try to get as much money from you as possible. Am I the only one that sees it this way?

32 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    you can treat hk as a regular strip club if you prefer. i haven’t seen any customer forced to fuck a dancer.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    and yes. i am desperate.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I kinda agree, they seem like they are for different purposes. SC seem much more of a fun game, one you don't 'know' you'll 'win'.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I like the way you put it. Lately I’ve been noticing how many posts there have been about places like HK, and I was getting the impression that they’re a totally different experience. It’s like being proud of yourself for leaving Arby’s with a hot roast beef sandwich.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ flagoneer why you always try so hard to be a dick? Sexual frustration? Did the nursing home run out of friut cups. You can't get it up. Broke? What's up?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ fun luving retard please go play in traffic.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @Mr1derful wrote "i haven’t seen any customer forced to fuck a dancer." True. And I understand that. But for those instances, do you really find the dynamic to be better than going to a SC? To the point where it would "spoil" the US SC experience? Honest question.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "It’s like being proud of yourself for leaving Arby’s with a hot roast beef sandwich." Minus the Horsey Sauce
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I think its just a case of the grass being greener on the other wise, and not being as afraid of LE. you can do the same shit in the US at prices lower or comparable to the third world... You can fuck runaway underage hookers for pretty cheap, since runaways are desperate for cash. You can fuck really pretty girls for cheap if you go for addicted street walkers who are just starting out. Every American city has its red light district although its never advertised as such. You can enjoy all the sick shit associated with illegal sex tourism at home...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Also, no difference between a hooker whose pimp put her working in a strip club and a hooker whose pimp helps her with her online shit. I'm also not sure why the need to belittle foreign hookers, as if American hookers are somehow inherently better.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I'm an equal opportunity belittler.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    [view link] @ flagoneer please post here thank you.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i HAVE gone to hk just for the stripclub experience and wasn’t looking to fuck. a totally low mileage visit.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ And how did it compare to the US SC experience?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    [view link]. @ fagoneer please post here thanks.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    @country please post here [view link] thanx
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    @MisterWonderful. I would really like your take on HK as a regular strip club. Which is how I've views clubs in Mexico as well.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    As a frequent visitor of both TJ Brothels and COI strip clubs, I don't think it's fair to compare the two. Each is a fun experience in its own way. I understand why PLs would feel the US experience is spoiled, the Brothel experience changes the game from hunting to just buying, the most challenging part is deciding which chica to pick. In the COI the challenge is finding someone who offers the extras you want at the price you want before another PL swoops her up.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    "I liked the whorehouse as a novelty. It is a completely different experience though. Comparing a whorehouse to a SC is like apples to oranges." No its really not. A whorehouse is basically an ultra high mileage strip club. After-all, many strip clubs as you guys have noted are essentially brothels.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Lol. Classic CC. Taking the exception to the rule and making it the rule just so he can argue. Most SCs are not essentially brothels.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Maybe the US clubs will loosen up. 1. Front room makeout sessions. 2. Adjacent to motel. LE can't do shit, as they can't prove anything. But I forget, they always shred the Constitution anyway when they make such arrests. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Classic example of people arguing against me, taking a sentence I said and butchering it so that they will look like they have a point. I didn't say most strip clubs are brothels, I said that people here have noted that strip clubs which are essentially brothels are not uncommon. A brothel is basically a legal extra club. Given that both strip clubs and brothels however involve men paying women money to do things that give them sexual gratification, means they are practically the same. The only difference is the menu of options for achieving this.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @cc99 Have you visited a brothel? While some SCs may essentially a brothel, they are not. Fucking a dancer in a VIP room with the tacit consent of management is completely different from taking a bargirl up to a hotel room. The legality changes everything.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Well the layout and quality might be different, but the idea is the same. A brothel just means a place where you pay for sex. Most US strip clubs may not offer intercourse as something you can get there but the basic idea of paying for sexual gratification of some kind is the same. This means the motivation for a guy going to a strip club and the motivations for going to a brothel are going to be very similar. Its not like "apples to oranges," with going to a brothel making you so much more pathetic than going to a strip club as Flagooner is saying.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    CC, stop moving the goalposts
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    LE doesn't need proof. Just probably cause. What would really get the places taken down is getting the IRS involved.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    As someone who has actually been to a Nevada whorehouse, to an apartment with trafficked Asian sex workers, and to Tijuana, the way I differentiate between a gentlemen's club and a brothel is what happens to your money after you give it to the girl. If it goes anywhere other than the girl's purse, you're dealing with a brothel or whore house. If the girl keeps anything you give her, then it's a gentlemen's club.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Liwet, that's an interesting take on it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    By Liwet's definition HK TJ is a Gentleman's club.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    With all due respect Flagooner paying a pretty girl just to talk to you and pretend she likes you is pretty fucking pathetic. Just go to a bar or a club if you want that but if you can't because nobody wants to talk to you well reflect on that fact. While I have never been to a brothel paying a girl straight up for sex seems straightforward and no-nonsense. You are not paying for anything other than that. You are much more of a "mark" in a strip club subject subject to the illusion that she is interested to maximize her $. If you revel in the illusion that she thinks you are clever and handsome then that's what you are really paying for. Whatever floats your boat.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    ^ jealous
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    My dick is bigger than your dick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion