tuscl

Pretty front desk girls

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Friday, April 19, 2019 12:36 PM
Have you ever been to a club what the girl collecting cover was just so genuinely pretty, not in a slutty way, that you experienced a pang of shame entering the club? Many clubs have sexy older women collecting cover, or chubby girls, and so on. That doesn't bother me. But when I went to Scarletts Ybor Strip, the cover girl was so genuinely Homecoming Queen pretty that I felt a little embarassed paying into such an extras club. She was friendly, genuinely smiling, and professional. No different from any other cover girl, but I still feli a bit of shame any way. I don't know how else to explain it. Am I alone in this?

30 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    I one time went into a club where the girl at the front desk was actually the hottest girl there lol. She was wearing a miniskirt with a slit going up the sides that revealed more of her thigh and she was seated on a chair with her legs up but also positioned her body to the side even though she was looking forward. I'd say she was like an 8 in looks. It is a REAL SHAME that she wasn't one of the dancers lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    No.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Not shame but I do try to find out if she gives dances too
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Shame ? No. The urge to tip her a buck, yeah probably. Especially if she smiles and is friendly.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    In many clubs, I wonder what the waitresses would look like naked.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Heh, definitely no shame about the front desk girl. she's a club employee and I'm already in PL mode; if she triggers any feelings in me at all, it'll be desire to get a dance from her By contrast, there's a club out here next to a small theater where many local bands come to play. When it's a popular band, there will be a line of college-aged and 20-somethings that can stretch easily 40 or 50 yards down the sidewalk, filled with young attractive girls. And you have to basically walk right next to this line the whole way to get to the strip club front door. You definitely imagine everyone knows where you're going lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Yes, I have seen that girl. No, I have not experienced shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Once in a while I'll see a hot-girl at the front-desk but my only thought is of wishing she would give dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Once at an Arlington, TX black dive (Peep-N-Toms) - the door-girl was an early-20s ~5'2 supa-busty light-skinned medium-slim ebony in a supa-tight t-shirt that barely contained her fat natural-Ds - I couldn't stop staring at her voluptuous breasts and gave her a nice tip - lo-and-behold about 20-minutes later she shows up at my table in a purple 2-piece bikini with dem big-ol-titties popping out everywhere out of her top and she looks at me and just says "you ready for me" - I took a deep PL-swallow and just nodded my PL-head yes and off to the LD area - her dances were just alright but those titties I remember till this day - IDK if she was just temporarily filling in as the door-girl when I arrived or if she had someone cover for her while she went to take my $$$ (I don't recall her on the floor on the rest of the visit but this was about 12+ years ago).
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Ive been to clubs where the waitress or hostess were the hottest ones there. It happens. Doesn't make me feel anything though
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Front door girl making gammanu feel some sort of way
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Rumor has it Subraman at times will even lockdown the door-girl - no shame in his game
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    No, I don’t feel shame Like Chulo mentioned, sometimes dancers will work as the door girl. I assume this happens when they’re short staffed or the real door girl calls outta work.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    If it's got a heartbeat, I'll lock it down. She goes to take some other PL's entrance fee while she's talking to me? Boom, I'm off to go lockdown the shot girl instead. You know how I do.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    ^Does this happen to be the case at Paper Moon downtown? Cause that's where the girl I was talking about in my post was, I just kind of assumed she wasn't a dancer but maybe that assumption was misplaced, in which case, I really should have asked her if she was a dancer lol.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    That was directed to GoVikings.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    If your tastes are for petite than most guys like the cute little blond doing the pat downs at Follies. Her name is Cici and she used to be a dancer there but says never again.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I never feel shame. I just smile on back
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    CC99 i'm not sure if it happens at the paper moon downtown. but at the club i frequent around here---i've sometimes seen dancers work as the door girl. it doesn't happen often--more like every now and then
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    LOL @Subra
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    You should feel ashamed you dirty bastard
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    My long term ATF was that girl...so no
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    There have been many times where the front desk girl was hotter than any of the dancers inside, then there's the Brass Pole, a club that at one time had extremely hot front desk girls but now you're likely to find a fat ugly old woman that I believe originally started out as the house mom but now works the door and sometimes tends bar, she might even be the manager. Her presence when you enter is a testament to how far that club has fallen over the years.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Another pretty face at a strip club is a good thing, just like hot bartenders and waitresses. If you feel ashamed of going to an extras club because a pretty girl takes your money, you may want to try another hobby, maybe stamp collecting.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i have encountered a pretty door girl only a couple of times in my experience. and NEVER a pat down girl. i feel deprived.
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    Meeting waitresses, bar or door girls that are more beautiful than the dancers inside? Yep, especially in MA for some reason. Embarrassed, heck no. Asked them out and or tried to cajole them to dance like a PL? Yep, sometimes successfully...usually not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Nope, I have yet to pay cover to someone that wasn't a dude or not my type of girl
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    @gammanu95 wrote "but I still feli a bit of shame any way. I don't know how else to explain it. Am I alone in this?" ... seems like you are alone! have we shamed you for being ashamed? Next time tell her "you should be dancing and club's gonna go wild" Pretty door-girl will start to say something like "I don't ..... " When you cut in with ".... and you don't even need to take your clothes off" You will see her on Stage 1 within a week.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Rogertex wins. Shame on me for feeling shame. Wrt to what Misterwonderful wrote, I was patted down by a hot girl at a club once. She was flanked by two gorillas in polyester shirts, but she was nice enough to check the crotch twice. It was here at Babe's after a locsl 2am'er in incident.
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Yes. Seen it. Even seen dancers working the front a few times. And I've seen dancers working as waitresses when they are short staffed
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion