tuscl

Atlanta Trip

K
New Jersey
Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:30 PM
I will be in Atlanta for business the end of may into early June. Follies is a must. I will have some company with me and she would like to check out the local clubs with me, as a customer. She will need some things to do while I am busy during the day. I anticipate the offers to keep her busy, thank you but no. Do any of the follies veterans see any issues with me bringing a pretty lady with me to Follies? Are there any other clubs that we should check out? We will read the reviews but most reviews do not discuss taking a lady with you. We will also go over trip advisor, yelp etc but it is always good to get advice from locals and those that have been there. Most anything will be considered, museums, hikes, music , breweries and so on. Live music in a bar is high on our list.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Cheetah is upscale and probably best for couples especially at night - only thing is that it's air-dances but it's full-nude - Cheetah also has a good restaurant inside. Follies is a bit hardcore for a lady unless she's used to raunchy strip-clubs - and at night it's even raunchier were many Follies regulars don't even visit (it's mostly AA at night so if that's not your thing ...) - Follies is also very smoky including people enjoying their blunts in the main-room (not to mention seating is hard to come by even on dayshift after 3pm) - i.e. Follies is more for the monger than couples, IMO - although there are certainly some women custies but they gotta like seedy SCs.
  • K
    5 years ago
    papi- I don't think we are a couple. We met in a full nude club. she was working. We end most nights of culture with a hot tub party. Last week I watched her try out her collection of vibrators with her friend. I don't think seedy is going to bother her too much.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I forgot to add, She will be pissed if she only gets an air dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For contact Follies is the only mixed-club - I think there are one or two other mixed clubs where one can have contact in the VIP room only but I'm not familiar w/ those - perhaps others can chime in w/ more exact info
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Go to Follies. Sounds like a perfect match for an uninhibited female customer (as long as she's not perceived as competing for the attention and dollars from the male customers).
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Follies is the most guaranteed stop if she’s a veteran. Tattletales and Oasis will also likely provide a satisfactory couples experience in VIP but at higher prices. As with all clubs, picking the right dancer is the key. As far as other daytime activities, she would probably enjoy shopping at Lenox Mall. If she is the bohemian type, Little 5 Points. From an arts and culture perspective, there some great local art museums, botanical gardens and parks.
  • K
    5 years ago
    She has heard of follies from other dancers and wants to see if it lives up to what she has heard. I think we may do follies and only follies. The rest of our trip will be more main stream activities.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Atlanta has nonstop flights to san diego. Thank me later
  • K
    5 years ago
    Countryman, i wish. My client will fire me if i am not where i need to me
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I understand business first then tj
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    K, if live music is high on your list, City Winery is outstanding. [view link]
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    If it were me, I would take her to Follies around 4 or 4:30 pm. Stay there for a few hours before driving over to Grindhouse for some incredible burgers. After you eat, go get a drink at Tattletales. It won't be as enjoyable as Follies, but can still be fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion