Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Feeding on LL18's Best Bottoms thread

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm conflicted on what to wear to a club. Do y'all have any suggestions?

Does the location and sophistication of the club play into it? How about the time of day?

I usually wear Levis with a golf shirt.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I guess we haven't had this discussion in a few weeks.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^If you weren’t paying attention you’d have missed this thread lol I still like a kilt;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ it takes a man to carry off wearing a kilt, being a troll you’d not know about that biatch

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Ahem...

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hammer pants are always good, especially if you moon walk into the club

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Anybody ever try going commando with just a trench coat?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I think you should be the first. Make sure there's video.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Flag: this is the kind of first-class troll thread that might just get you an invitation to join Team WinningTeam

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn man Team Winning Team, what an honor, almost like getting a Pulitzer. ;)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Very apropos, if Pulitzers were hos that you got addicted to meth

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ you mean like Roxanne Pulitzer;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement