To.people who cant wash dishes because they are too busy: I seriously eel your p

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Dishes are only worth having if you find the time to wash for them. Dishes should be kept in the sink . the sink is for washing dishes, not keepinf them.

Rarely any of us have time to wash dishes these days, and unless we do, we should use paper plates etc.

18 comments

• Dishes should be washed right away..no excuses because there are alternatives such as.paper plates.

I seriously cannot comprehend how some ppl including my roommate can live in anything besides cleanliness....its just fucking disgusting otherwise ..anything less than 100% clean should be intolerable...
  • And all it takes is not living like a pig to avoid having to clean every 24 hours.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I buy pizza from Costco. I always have ask for the paper plates and their Parmesan cheese and the hot peppers.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Now... I don’t put the hot peppers on the pizza. but I do save it for when I buy vegetable juice. Otherwise the vegetable juice is just so bland.
  • Btw This doesnt apply to a person if they arr sick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "The individual’s thoughts may race, often at a rate faster than can be articulated. Some individuals with manic episodes report that this experience resembles watching two or three television programs simultaneously. Frequently there is flight of ideas evidenced by a nearly continuous flow of accelerated speech, with abrupt changes from one topic to another. For example, while talking about a potential business deal to sell computers, a salesperson may shift to discussing in minute detail the history of the computer chip, the industrial revolution, or applied mathematics. When flight of ideas is severe, speech may become disorganized and incoherent.

A person in a manic episode may easily lose attention. Distractability is evidenced by an inability to screen out irrelevant external stimuli (e.g., the interviewer’s tie, background noises or conversations, or furnishings in the room). There may be a reduced ability to differentiate between thoughts that are germane to the topic and thoughts that are only slightly relevant or clearly irrelevant."
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I use paper plates and plastic cups
  • "When flight of ideas is severe, speech may become disorganized and incoherent...."

^damn. I know so many people who haven't been diagnosed with "bipolar" who do that

Guess that's why rsrch shows that so many ppl who have been diagnosed with bipolar have been misdiagnosed with it, eh?

Even if you consider to me bipolar, that fact that people such as urself who haven't been diagnosed with it can act in an unintelligent way and behave like a degenerate is proof that your "mental health status" which is already subjective to a large extent says nothing about your character, intelligence, work ethic LMAO.

How can u get dumber LOL.
  • "When flight of ideas is severe, speech may become disorganized and incoherent...."

^damn. I know so many people who haven't been diagnosed with "bipolar" who do that

Guess that's why rsrch shows that so many ppl who have been diagnosed with bipolar have been misdiagnosed with it, eh?

Even if you consider to me bipolar, that fact that people such as urself who haven't been diagnosed with it can act in an unintelligent way and behave like a degenerate is proof that your "mental health status" which is already subjective to a large extent says nothing about your character, intelligence, work ethic LMAO.

How can u get dumber LOL.
  • @iceyy me too.

What's the going of using dishes unleas its like a fancy dinner etc.lol.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL you once posted that you are bipolar but you forgot about it, dumbass.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am bipolar to
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Nicole I was in a club last night that had two stages with two plies on each, that is what I think bipolar is ;)
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Paper plates are cheap AF and you save money on other stuff like dish soap, hot water, etc.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Nicole, they're just being assholes to you coz they're bitter a girl like you wouldn't talk to them unless she was getting paid. So they let their misogynistic anger out
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "Manic speech is typically pressured, loud, rapid, and difficult to interrupt. Individuals may talk nonstop, sometimes for hours on end, and without regard for others’ wishes to communicate. Speech is sometimes characterized by joking, punning, and amusing irrelevancies. The individual may become theatrical, with dramatic mannerisms and singing. Sounds rather than meaningful conceptual relationships may govern word choice (i.e., clanging). If the person’s mood is more irritable than expansive, speech may be marked by complaints, hostile comments, or angry tirades."
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I know two Polish friends. Am I bi-polar?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Been in that situation myself. They pilled up in the sink, got moldy.

Part of it was working 80 hour weeks, and spending lots of time at GF's place, not coming home.

Don't live like that now. Good to use computer, put video on, turn up volume, cook and eat food, wash dishes, do other household chores.

Many people leading very pressured lifestyles. Very car keys based. Don't like that myself.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion