tuscl

Paradise

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Saturday, April 13, 2019 9:26 AM
This is going to be the best year ever. I am going to be going to tj in 11days. Wooooooo. Then in june july august september october and december. Viva mexico!

27 comments

• Summit21
    5 years ago
    35 days and counting for me...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Honestly... I can only handle three... maybe four days straight in TJ. after having 12 Arriba‘s in four days I have to say that I think I’ve reached my limit???
    yes????
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    After 12 arribas i would be done for a while lol
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I hate getting old.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    What’s a typical day like when mongering in TJ?

Do you spend all day at HK?
    Do you pay cover every time you leave and come back or is it an all day pass?
    What is the consensus for best day and time to go?

I am looking for “girl next door” types. Not into tatted up, fake ass/tits types.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Does anyone know on average how many “Arribas” a lady sells per shift? What happens after the deed is done? What is the extent of “freshening up” for the next PL?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ bavarian hundreds of chicas everywhere bars street all want your money. I go to hk adelitas and do sg. When im not mongering i sleep watch tv or got to revolution or zona rio and walk around.
    Hk is the club in the zona that charges entry. But 8 always get the 50 dollar vip card and never have to pay to get in. I think they only charge admission on nights and weekends.my favorite day is sunday night 2 to 1 chica to monger ratio and alot of 8 9 10s because alot of weekend chicas work sunday. I do not like fake tits/asses either their are chicas that are girl next store types. There are hundreds of natural chicas. But there also is alot of fake tits and asses. I love the gorgeous natural long haired spinners
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Sound like we go for the same chicas, countryman. I think I will just deal with HK. Don’t want to dabble with SGs. I feel like there’s a higher risk there. Sunday night sounds like a great time to go.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    No. it’s all wonderful. I favor the girls in HK... but you know what...all it takes is one out in the street or another club…
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I advise you all to fucking stay away from Tijuana.
    According to the news this is the most dangerous city in the entire world.
    stay away.
    (I’ll be here Monday and Tuesday. Lord willing. and maybe even Wednesday and into Thursday.
    my God I don’t know...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    (should be a period after God. )
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    It’s amazing how cheap airfare to San Diego is. I can go on a Saturday afternoon, spend all Sunday at HK and come back on Monday afternoon for $120 round trip.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Bavarian. that’s $120 you can spend on one of your girls in your local club.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t understand why you guys want to go to hong kong tj. The travel time absolutely sucks.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ bavarian depends on where you live airfare is not cheap for me plus i need 3 days off to be able to go
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ mister wonderful why you wanna be like that ? Lol there are plenty of chicas in the zona you can't have them all lmao
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Bavarian

If I go to TJ without an appointment I will hit up Hong Kong, Chicago Club and Adelita's for the day.

When I get an overnight room at Hotel Cascadas they give a wristband which gives me free entrance to HK.

My favorite day to visit is Sunday afternoon, the vibe is more relaxed but the talent level is noticeably less than on Friday and Saturday.

To me on Saturday and Sunday the bargirls are more pushy, they may only accept one ficha and then push for arriba, some won't accept fichas and just offer arriba.

There are all types of women available, when you visit you will find what you like.

It's impossible to know how many times the average bargirl goes arriba, honestly, I don't think the bargirls even know.

My experience has been once the deed is done, they shower, dress, do their make and hair, and then I will walk them down to the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To me it seems like traveling for strip clubs and pussy are best kept linked to business travels.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @sjg when i am working i do not have time to go to tj. Plus work does not take me to san diego. La is the closest i get. Would you rather me go to u s. Clubs and overpay to cum in my pants?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Getting away for liesure is called vacation. Mixing mongering and business can be bad. When it's time to work it's time to work. When its time to be a pl be a pl. I enjoy tj. Mongers need to monger in whatever way makes them happy
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just got to start some business of your own. It might be only part time. But fix it so it uses you two metros.

And as you know personally, front room makeout sessions do work in the US too.

SJG
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ sjg yes front room makeout sessions can work in u.s. where in the u s are there hundreds of mexican chicas that want to spend time with me. I know its all about the money but i dont care. Where can i get mouth watering food and nice weather all year viva mexico!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Chicabow.cum is the forum dedicaded for TJ mongering. Plenty of chicas photos and good intels there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    http://www.chicabow.cum/, not finding such a site.

Countryman, start a part time business, using both of your selected metros.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    While mongering is fun, @Countryman5434 made a great point, there is a time to work and there is a time to monger.

Having balance is good.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Time balance is good, but making it business pays for the travel with pre-tax funds.

SJG

Irish Republican Army
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knltGsRc…
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    @SJG, google chicabow and you'll find it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion