Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Good week SCing

Nidan111

Somewhere in MO.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Had a fantastic week SCing. Reviewed 2 Midwest Middle of nowhere Clubs. Sensations Galena KS and The Shady Lady in Salina KS. I wanted to visit NiceSpice in TX, but had to settle for less due to business. Lol

Replies (3)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

NiceSpice is an awesome lady you’d fall in love with her easily

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^ maybe I shouldn’t see her, then. Lol. Naaa, I will restrain myself to just fall in love with her personality. I think that is already the case. Seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

no doubt sir.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement