tuscl

“Big Dick Energy”

I don’t watch every tv show, in fact hardly any now a days. Is this some kind of new thing? Maybe I missed something. Recent clubbing has lead to numerous accounts of dancers mentioning this Big Dick Energy but never connecting the term with me. This bothers MEEE deeply. Always describing others. Those I have gotten dances from should be tracking I have a bigger dick but somehow I must not posses this “energy” part.

I’ve started to look inward. Maybe it’s me. I’ve begun within minimal success to walk around as if I had a bowling ball shoved up my ass. To try amplify the effect been trying to mack it to the strippers in a Rick Astley voice. Nothing. I would love nothing more at this point to be given this title. Although I’d rather just have the big dick than the energy but why can’t I have my cake and eat it too. I believe I’ve found my devil of 2019.

8 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    And one dancer used the term to describe this “guy” (wtf???) I’m about to give up.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le/get_…
  • -me
    5 years ago
    Have you tried talking in a Thor voice?

Lmao, no idea wtf is going on with the bitches you talk to
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I just checked urban dictionary. Big dick energy seems to be “confidence without cockiness”

...how modest are you? :p
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @nice ehhhh fuck it’s Game over man! Game over!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tIpbYyR0OO…

Here is your new theme song to project your BDE.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Humble just ain’t gonna fit if I’m walking into a club whit a white 3 piece all Douchie Rick Dugan style. I got so much bravado I’ll be even turning myself on. I just have to work on taking that outside the club.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Lol you’re great muddy
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Nice compliment bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion