tuscl

Feel like having sex ugh bye

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
The guys at the pool wee such cuties today I wish I could cuddle with them

14 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    A cuddle train?
  • Umm no just one @ time lol
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Drug em
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Cuddling is fun though. Especially when you smoke loser leaf and tell each other cute nonsensical shit that makes you feel good
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Holy shit. No offense, but you speak of the FRATTY BULLSHIT talk, then want to have sex with them?!! Do you really know what you want? If you want sex, why don’t you choose someone who can actually rock your world vs a frat boy newbie?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Lmao. Guys who pay for sex are world renowned for their abilities in bed lol. Being told how good you are is what you pay for and the Frat boys are most likely equal of better, as they have not gone through life basing their belief in their skills on nonsense they pay for.
  • Fratty guys are cute as fuck & fun to talk to..but some of them are annoying at what can I say LOL
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Flirty virgins are as annoying as fuck.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Being a tease is annoying.... But if she got better at it could really hone her stripper skills.
  • LOL I am queen of flirting dont need to improve on anything :p
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Book that gets into the heads of the activists, just as great today as when it was first published in 1984:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/052005…

SJG

Aretha Franklin - Full Concert - 03/07/71 - Fillmore West
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyx34kgH…
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Given their lack of intellect a hammer and a chisel is what is needed to get into the head of the useless waste of air called "activists", i.e. iunemployed losers; just like any other rock.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @skibum. ROFLMAO
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Funny how I destroyed an airplane shitter yesterday!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion