tuscl

The Masters

Daddillac
Atlanta
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 12:56 PM
I have two tickets for Saturday.... Should I take a guy and have a boys day or should I take a girl. If I take a guy I will probably just make it a day trip, it takes me a little more than 2 hours to get to Augusta.... I have a room reserved at the Ritz on Lake Oconee if I take a girl. I can come back there and grab dinner. If I take a girl should I take same one as last weekend or different girl, maybe a mid 30s MILF?

17 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whats The Masters? I think that would dictate who to take.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I have a buddy who is a divorce attorney, he is retired now. He represented a woman in her divorce 25 years ago, the woman wanted the Masters tickets because the husband loved going and she did not want him to have the tickets. She told my buddy that if he could settle the case and she got to keep the tickets she would give them to him. So every year he gets the tickets.... this year he asked me if I wanted the Saturday tickets. I have been several times with him over the years.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn Daddillac you keep scoring all these crazy tickets. If the girl is 8 or over I would take the girl. If not take the guy. If he’s into golf it would mean so much more to him. Really he would tell his grand kids and shit. The girl wouldn’t be able to recall wtf she was even at let’s keep it real.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I bought the basketball tickets on stub hub the Masters I just got lucky.... let me remind you though that I watched the super bowl from my couch even though it was in atlanta.... sometimes things work out sometimes they don't
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    If you know a girl who legit wants to see the Masters take her. Otherwise take a guy
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah that looks like something to definitely go to with a guy, unless she's into it. It would be more enjoyable with a friend.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Take flagooner and you’ll get a reach around;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Take a girl and go straight to Lake Oconee. What is there to do at the Master's other than watch the Azaleas bloom? Golf is boring.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    For tickets to The Masters Damn skippy!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girls are for taking to bed. SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'm not a golf fan, and don't really understand the appeal, but of all the things I'd like to do with a hot chick, standing around watching golf would be pretty far down on the list. Take one of your bros, brotato chip.
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    Have been to the masters several times. Great experience. That said, being there with a young stripper type could be lame or worse if she has no interest in golf. Bring a buddy. Or sell the tickets and use the proceeds for future fun.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I think I've decided to take a buddy of mine.... makes more sense for a day trip anyway. I was just coming off that high from last weekend and thought I could continue it this weekend. I think this is more of a guys trip, thanks for the advice
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    The masters! Back in the early 2000's I had to go work in Augusta for a week. Of course it happened to be THAT week. What a mess it was!
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    It gets crazy, I have been probably 10 times over the years.... it is a beautiful course and a lot of fun
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Just got in from Augusta, gorgeous day great golf and my friend enjoyed it. He had never been before. Made the right call leaving the chicks at home
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion