tuscl

Heading to Tijuana HK tomorrow (Tuesday)

sexmeplease
Having BJ’s in VIP in Arizona
Monday, April 8, 2019 8:41 PM
Hey guys, heading down tomorrow afternoon for my first trip to Hong Kong. Was wondering if anybody else was going down? Read a ton of reviews the reports on this site and I kind of know what to expect. Just planning an afternoon into the evening trip and having a good time! Let me know if anybody can join me. Thanks!

14 comments

• CC99
    5 years ago
    If you're willing to wait that long I believe there's a meetup at TJHK on the 23rd of this month. You can PM @Countryman or @Founder if you want more information on that.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I don't know if you saw this thread... [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sorry, I was just there on Sunday. No matter what you've read or seen on YouTube, there is nothing quite walking past those curtains. I've been there too many times to count and my heart still races once I past the curtains. Everyone mongers differently, you might consider picking a companion rather than letting her pick you.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Damn! It never occurred to do a search on YouTube. HK looks very nice inside. Better than any club I have seen in Texas. I didn’t expect it to be that dark. It’s almost like a nightclub. PTs and Baby Dolls look like daylight compared to HK.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @cc99 Yeah, I did see that thread earlier. I won’t be able to wait that long. I have to get back because this is a travel for work trip that I’ve tried to squeeze in a little bit of fun. @cristobal I am super excited! I’ll let you guys know when you see my review how it all went! It sounds like Disneyland!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Disneyland has a little bit less risk. but it certainly is not as fun either. lotta good tips already posted.
  • sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful Most definitely it carries a higher risk. Have some good tips from here. What is your #1 word of advice to a first timer at HK?
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    It's not dark in TJHK sometimes there're smoke. For your first trip, I believe it's best to explore it on your own. I did mine w/o much info and it was dreamlike. I'm there right now on a slow Mon.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    Number one Word of advice ? watch your step. especially outside. you don’t want to step in a hole in the sidewalk. and don’t walk under the pigeons. they don’t care where they poop.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    Advice: Keep your expectations in check and don't let analysis paralysis keep you from pulling the trigger. If you see something you like, go for it. Offer 80. Agree on 100. Enjoy. Rinse and repeat as often as you are physically and fiscally able.
  • xxxrated
    5 years ago
    Newbies to TJ dont just agree on$100... That will drive the price up.... HK - $80 thats the standard $60-AB... etc etc Just dont' pay American prices... if you look new you will pay more (cause u wont know)
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Damn, this Tue nite HK's talents are so lacking, 80% of the girls are only 5s & 6s :-( it's so depressing. $80/30min is not the standard, there're $60 and $100/1hr.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    sexmeplease, let us know how it goes. SJG Free - Wishing Well (Official Video, w/ the Leyland dump truck) [view link] April Wine - I Like to Rock (Official Music Video) [view link]
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @san_jose_guy @sexmeplease wrote up a good review of his first HK adventure
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion