Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can you believe this unpublished review I just ran across?

NeverEnuf

"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Deja Vu's Garden of Eden

SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA April 7, 2019 SATURDAY EVENING

Good time

I had a great time. Girls were cute, vibe was nice, etc. Would go back soon if I lived closer. Next time i’m In the area, i’ll Definitely give it another visit and bring some friends. I had a great time. Girls were cute, vibe was nice, etc. Would go back soon if I lived closer. Next time i’m In the area, i’ll Definitely give it another visit and bring some friends. I had a great time. Girls were cute, vibe was nice, etc. Would go back soon if I lived closer. Next time i’m In the area, i’ll Definitely give it another visit and bring some friends.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Can you believe it, he wants to go back and bring some friends lol

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

fuck that guy

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You guys are review natsis - hey that was his experience

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

Poetry, pure poetry. Kinda like rap musak.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Well, we know the girls are cute there.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'll let you in on a little secret. The girls are not cute there, the vibe is definitely not nice, and even the people who live closer don't go back

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation. I personally think too much sex in VIP can cause it too.

I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation. I personally think too much sex in VIP can cause it too.

I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation. I personally think too much sex in VIP can cause it too.

I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation. I personally think too much sex in VIP can cause it too.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Must be that legal marijuana in California - regular people losing their mind

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement