tuscl

Can you believe this unpublished review I just ran across?

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
Deja Vu's Garden of Eden

SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA
April 7, 2019
SATURDAY EVENING

Good time

I had a great time. Girls were cute, vibe was nice, etc. Would go back soon if I lived closer. Next time i’m In the area, i’ll Definitely give it another visit and bring some friends.
I had a great time. Girls were cute, vibe was nice, etc. Would go back soon if I lived closer. Next time i’m In the area, i’ll Definitely give it another visit and bring some friends.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Can you believe it, he wants to go back and bring some friends lol
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    5 years ago
    fuck that guy
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You guys are review natsis - hey that was his experience
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Poetry, pure poetry.
    Kinda like rap musak.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Well, we know the girls are cute there.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I'll let you in on a little secret. The girls are not cute there, the vibe is definitely not nice, and even the people who live closer don't go back
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation.
    I personally think too much sex in VIP can cause it too.

I think he suffers from paragraphical stuttering. It can be brought on by too much masturbation.

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Must be that legal marijuana in California - regular people losing their mind
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'd ask him to elaborate and not repeat himself...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion