tuscl

Top 5 Strip Clubs in USA

Scotthall
Florida
Hey Guys,
I used to like when they ranked the strip clubs on this site. I’m curious to see the best of the best strip clubs in the USA.

Here is my list but I live in Florida but I’m curious to see if I should travel to any others or if I’m missing anything in FL.
Cheeetah - Hannandale
Deans Gold - Miami
Diamond Dolls - Pompano
Scarletts - Tampa
Inner Room - Cocoa Beach

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Mons Venus Tampa

Lido in Cocoa Beach is pretty good and these days much better on nightshift than Inner Room
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Depends on what you look for in a club.
    MISSOURI .... Romors i Columbia. Beautiful girls. No extras. Lots of fun.
    Missouri. ... Clive Vogue. Beautiful girls. No extras. Lots of fun
    Missouri ... racer girls. So so girls. Lots of extra. Lots of fun.
    ILLINOIS .... dollies, wise guys, ms kitty’s, cheeks. hit miss on beautiful. More extras than you can shake your cock at!
    East Cape IL/MO. .... beautiful girls. Tons of fun. Extras with the right girls. Fucking blast.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Outside FL

Follies Atlanta

Baby Dolls Dallas

St James Houston
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Gotta leave out Hong Kong if you are saying USA. Here are the top five I have been in :

1 - Deans Gold , Miami
    2 - Follies, Atlanta
    3 - Diamond Dolls, Pompano FL
    4 - Men's Club, Houston ( people don't talk about the Houston clubs much on TUSCL )
    5 - Tootsie's, Miami

If I stay at five, then I'm leaving out MonsVenus Tampa , Cheetah Hallendale, Cheetah Pompano, St James Houston, Inner Room Cocoa Beach. So I guess I gave you my top 10. I also enjoyed Flight Club and Landing Strip Detroit, but not putting them in my top 10.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Since I've only been to a miniscule percentage of them in the USA, I have no idea. In Miami, Tootsie's, of course.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Problem for me when considering lists like this is the 'baseball prospect' type question of ceiling versus probability. Some clubs have greater variance between a normal trip and a great trip than others - I've found this to be especially true with black clubs. There are too many factors that have to align for great trips, so I'll rank based on normal trips...or probability, to use the baseball term.

5. Inner Room - it honestly seems almost as good as it was 4-5 years ago
    4. Deans Gold - if Tootsies didn't exist, this place would be #2 - more variety than any club I know
    3. 2001 Odyssey - a lot of people like the place across the street, but I have a lot more fun at 2001
    2. Tootsies - the sheer number of girls makes the probability jump...unless you don't like Latinas
    1. Follies - no matter what you're looking for, it's almost impossible to 'not' find it there: especially during the day
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Flight Club--Detroit
    Tootsies--Miami
    Dean's Gold --Miami
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion