tuscl

TUSCL Functionality— Maps

PutaTester
West Coast. He who dies with the most memories wins.
TUSCL is a great tool, especially since I travel a lot to new areas. However, When I call up nearby clubs on the map, the map doesn’t show where I am located. Am I doing something wrong or is this part of the design? And if it is part of the design, can it be changed?

15 comments

• orionsmith
    5 years ago
    I have the same issue, have to always click on strip club list and find the city where I'm at. Nearby strip clubs always goes a couple hundred or few hundred miles away. While in Charlotte, one time said nearby club was follies in Atlanta. I stopped using the feature since it rarely works right for me.
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Nearby strip clubs just checked asked for location and correctly worked in South Carolina where I already know all the nearby strip clubs.
    If something changes, it would be nice if the street address for each club would be listed on the list so I can search locations on my phone easier. Have to type in every address to see how far away each club is on my phone. It would be nice if I could search nearby strip clubs on my iPhone and they all popped up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never used this functionality - I assumed it may not work well
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't get it - why do you need to know where you are vs just knowing the location of the nearest club?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Who needs directions what are y’all a bunch of millennials;)
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Papi for the reasons stated above. When traveling to a new area, I want to know where I am in relation to the clubs in the area.

If I am heading south, I don’t want to backtrack 20 miles north to go to a club with a good rating. Or if I am going to use Uber, at least I will have some idea how far away I am from the club.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    25, how do you find clubs, by smell? Geek yes. millennial? Waaaayyyy past that. I have even been known to use paper maps.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ ;)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    or just use Google....
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    even Yelp
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    I've noticed this too but it used to work great it would actually show the nearest club to you I assume from your phone GPS but lately it hasn't been working I don't know what's up with that
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I see your point - I guess you mean something like a Google Maps type functionality - you can obviously work around it by looking at the clubs on the TUSCL list then looking at a particular club on Google maps but obviously not as efficient
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Hmm - a while ago at home using my home WiFi I used the "Strip Clubs Near Me" function and it listed the correct clubs - I'm outta the house now and used the function again using my phone's data connection and it gave me a list of clubs in freaking Kansas.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Got clubs near Austin TX. I am in Jacksonville FL. The fun never stops. Tomorrow I hope to be in TJ, where I won’t need a map.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I guess you can always just type "strip clubs near me" on Google then research them on TUSCL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion