tuscl

going rate for a happy ending

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
what kind of tip do you give for a massage with a hj?

13 comments

5 years ago
    Someone cue desertscrub to complain about this being off topic
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    At AMP, this is what I pay and I always leave satisfied. $50 for HJ, $100 for BJ, $140 for FS. Those are after paying the house fee of $60. Thus, totals are $110 HJ, $160 BJ, $200 FS. Asians are small, so I have only been successful at FS with 3 out of the last 11 tried. Now, with the right SC, the total price for these services are $60 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FS (top $$$ for FS in clubs I have been to were $250 ).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Depends on the club - upscale club - maybe $100 max - midtier or below $50 at most
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ everything on TUSCL should be considered a work of fiction
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I need to visit MO for those prices.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No complaints here except that I my clubbing has a completely different flavor when I travel in other areas. The AMPs are pretty much the same everywhere and the Koreans are SMOKING HOT.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Don't forget that many are clip joints and deal in victims of human trafficking...
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I don't do AMPs, totally uninterested. But do enjoy an FBSM now and then; or at least used to. I think prices are around $240-$260 for FBSM in this area now, pretty crazy.
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    Wait wait wait, there are AMPs in Missouri with attractive women? They are all 40ish and up here, often times missing teeth and are kind if scary looking, I hate KC.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @KC. There is one in Olathe that is SMOKING HOT and will rock your world!
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Isn't a HJ included in the cost of a LD?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @flagooner. Only in Washington Park, IL.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Da $20 lot lizzards
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion