Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

going rate for a happy ending

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

what kind of tip do you give for a massage with a hj?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for 3131
3131
•

Someone cue desertscrub to complain about this being off topic

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

At AMP, this is what I pay and I always leave satisfied. $50 for HJ, $100 for BJ, $140 for FS. Those are after paying the house fee of $60. Thus, totals are $110 HJ, $160 BJ, $200 FS. Asians are small, so I have only been successful at FS with 3 out of the last 11 tried. Now, with the right SC, the total price for these services are $60 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FS (top $$$ for FS in clubs I have been to were $250 ).

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Depends on the club - upscale club - maybe $100 max - midtier or below $50 at most

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^^ everything on TUSCL should be considered a work of fiction

Profile picture for Piggie
Piggie
•

I need to visit MO for those prices.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

No complaints here except that I my clubbing has a completely different flavor when I travel in other areas. The AMPs are pretty much the same everywhere and the Koreans are SMOKING HOT.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I don't do AMPs, totally uninterested. But do enjoy an FBSM now and then; or at least used to. I think prices are around $240-$260 for FBSM in this area now, pretty crazy.

Profile picture for Member6532
Member6532
•

Wait wait wait, there are AMPs in Missouri with attractive women? They are all 40ish and up here, often times missing teeth and are kind if scary looking, I hate KC.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@KC. There is one in Olathe that is SMOKING HOT and will rock your world!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Isn't a HJ included in the cost of a LD?

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

@flagooner. Only in Washington Park, IL.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Da $20 lot lizzards

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement